Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

On 07/12/2018 at 9:30 PM, Radgeck said:

It doesn't track your progress outside of the matches, just got the 10 kills by any means by doing 11 kills.

24lj0tT.jpg

Well whilst these are bugged and you have to get them in the same match I’d say 10 kills trophy might be manageable with skill.. but I’m guessing if anyone gets the 100 kills one we can officially crown them King of the Universe.

??

• Like 1

I had about 40+ kills in total and didn't get the 10 kills trophy. Then I got 10 kills in 1 game and it popped in game on the 10th kill. Even though 10 kills is definitely doable, 100 and 1,000 aren't if they have the same bug (not everyones trophy is glitched) and we'll need a patch for it soon. 

7 hours ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

I’m guessing if anyone gets the 100 kills one we can officially crown them King of the Universe.

1f602.png1f602.png

You'd be the 100th player. Finish the game suiciding with a grenade on the last guy for 99 kills plus yourself. Boom trophy ?

Edited by Im-Riszky

6 hours ago, Im-Riszky said:

I had about 40+ kills in total and didn't get the 10 kills trophy. Then I got 10 kills in 1 game and it popped in game on the 10th kill. Even though 10 kills is definitely doable, 100 and 1,000 aren't if they have the same bug (not everyones trophy is glitched) and we'll need a patch for it soon. 

You'd be the 100th player. Finish the game suiciding with a grenade on the last guy for 99 kills plus yourself. Boom trophy 1f602.png

Yeah thats the problem, and when the patch will release all progress is like to be restarted, it happened on Xbox too, i have 300 kills by now and Jumper 105 times from the pláne its pretty sad

14 hours ago, ToMoSK1 said:

Yeah thats the problem, and when the patch will release all progress is like to be restarted, it happened on Xbox too, i have 300 kills by now and Jumper 105 times from the pláne its pretty sad

When it was released on xbox, did they reset the stats when they patched it? Would we all have to start at 0 kills again once they do patch?

Nobody saw that coming... especially from Bluehole’s incompetent programming...

Remember to send feedbacks to PUBG’s forumsTwitterDiscord and other ways to reach them, so they know that not only one person has the trophies glitched. The more voices, the better.

Edited by Max654

19 hours ago, Im-Riszky said:

When it was released on xbox, did they reset the stats when they patched it? Would we all have to start at 0 kills again once they do patch?

They dont reset anything it just works from patch on (on Xbox there is deeper trophy progression so you can see how mamy kills do you have etc in %) thats how i knew it started working when % finally started to raise

Anyone know if molotovs are supposed to count for the grenade achievements? Couldn't find any info about it even with the pc achievements out for a long while now. Finished at least 15 players with molotovs and no trophy so far... Also got at least 10 crossbow finishes and roadkills for sure but no freaking trophies, getting really frustrating as I would love to stop having to pick up those piece of garbage crossbows.

26 minutes ago, Kai_armour95 said:

the trophies r bugged

How can they fuck them up again when they already fixed them once? I don't wonder for a second why this incompetent company and game will die when they could have had the genre for themselves. Same with the lootboxes and cosmetic items, wohoo really fun to open 40 boxes and get 37 shitty t-shirts and 3 battle belts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14. 12. 2018 at 2:02 AM, Kai_armour95 said:

trophys are glitchy sometimes the pop sometimes they dont :/

people have got the care package / 10 wins and mines wont pop no matter what i do

Yeah never really got top 10 10x trophy even that i was in top 10 102x .. my friend got it after 62x so i dunno but it is really frustrating 10 wins did not pop either

On 1. 1. 2019 at 4:17 AM, Faty_CZ_ said:

Win 10 games popped after 15 wins... 

right now I have over 140 games and trophy for 101 airborne didn’t pop...

also I have over 150 kills and trophy for killing 100 players by any means didn’t pop....

No začínam mat pocit že je to random, kedy to server zareaguje..

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I read about glitched trofies in pubg but after they released a patch. I thought then I can start play and earn trofies but I have some issues.

I killed a few people and after I watched my stat and few kills were missing. My brother has the same issue.

What could be the problem? I don't would like to lose my 50 % of my kills.

thank you in advance

2 hours ago, Rikorus_Boss said:

Hello

I read about glitched trofies in pubg but after they released a patch. I thought then I can start play and earn trofies but I have some issues.

I killed a few people and after I watched my stat and few kills were missing. My brother has the same issue.

What could be the problem? I don't would like to lose my 50 % of my kills.

thank you in advance

It takes a while for your stats to fully update. It generally takes around 30 minutes for the game to fully register my kills, but it eventually does display the correct number. 

As for glitched trophies, I haven't encountered any thus far. I started playing shortly after the patch was released and every trophy has popped when it should have.

Edited by Smzthy