Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

17 hours ago, Smzthy said:

It takes a while for your stats to fully update. It generally takes around 30 minutes for the game to fully register my kills, but it eventually does display the correct number. 

As for glitched trophies, I haven't encountered any thus far. I started playing shortly after the patch was released and every trophy has popped when it should have.

Yes because you started to play after the patch, people that played before, like myself must play on another continent server to get trophies thats why i gave up on it

Have a few trophies left before a platinum now it start to getting buggy for me for some reason. Already blowing peoples up with a nade more than 30 kills by now that i already stopped counting it at this point (yes, i counted it) and still no trophy... 

same with trigonometry novice already have more than 10 headshots with :

Win94 : 5 heads 

kar98k : 5 heads

m24 : 3 heads 

and stil no trophy, or just win94 doesn't count? I saw a guild from trueachievement and says it does count as a sniper too. This is why playstation should have a trophy progression tracker like xbox1 and steam where it tracking how many things that you've already done not just doing all these blindly and also to get to know that it glitch or not...

On 16. 1. 2019 at 0:56 AM, StroniusX said:

Have a few trophies left before a platinum now it start to getting buggy for me for some reason. Already blowing peoples up with a nade more than 30 kills by now that i already stopped counting it at this point (yes, i counted it) and still no trophy... 

same with trigonometry novice already have more than 10 headshots with :

Win94 : 5 heads 

kar98k : 5 heads

m24 : 3 heads 

and stil no trophy, or just win94 doesn't count? I saw a guild from trueachievement and says it does count as a sniper too. This is why playstation should have a trophy progression tracker like xbox1 and steam where it tracking how many things that you've already done not just doing all these blindly and also to get to know that it glitch or not...

This! I was talking to a friend About trophy progression it would be cooo to have it like everyone else...

On 25/01/2019 at 8:36 PM, Rikorus_Boss said:

They released a patch and the stats was reseted. What do you think? We lost our kills or just can not see?

They reset stats all the time when each new season starts. It's seasonal stats that are tracked individually, your total stats would still be there, just not visible.
Their seasons are every 2-3 months. It'd be ridiculous to think they'd expect you to get everything done in a time frame or it'll all be deleted.

• 2 weeks later...

so i got 1.4k kills on euw squads only all round about 2kish kills i got 1k on na duo's and the trophy wouldnt pop so i contact pubg support they said some of the kills might not of counted till after the 26th of december so i said okay can u tell me hm kills im on cause i honestly cba grinding another 1k kills and they have no way on there end to tell me hm kills overall i have so ive ure having trouble with any trophys its because some of ure kills might not of counted till after the 26th patch 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Any1 knows if they gona fix it or i can forget about platinum? Hand kill trophy poped for me at 44kils 10 wins come after 18 wins rest of teophies didnt pop even i did some extra like granade 13 kills no trophy crossbow 10 kills no teophy over 100 kills no trophy over 101 jumps no trophy. I just gave up.

8 hours ago, Lijon88 said:

Any1 knows if they gona fix it or i can forget about platinum? Hand kill trophy poped for me at 44kils 10 wins come after 18 wins rest of teophies didnt pop even i did some extra like granade 13 kills no trophy crossbow 10 kills no teophy over 100 kills no trophy over 101 jumps no trophy. I just gave up.

"Hi, we're aware of an ongoing issue with some PS trophies not unlocking and have been working on getting it resolved.  This hasn't been an easy issue to fix but we are making progress internally and we'll update you when we can.  Thanks or reporting."

This is the answer they give on their site when we complain about trophies.

Of my 8 remaining trophies, 5 are blocked.

- CBQ Master

- Marksman Master

- Nade King Expert ( so Nade King Master too )

- Okay , now i'm ready

The new season begin in february i think, so let's hope they do something with season 6.

• Like 1

On 08/01/2020 at 0:43 PM, Lijon88 said:

I played this game on release for both PC and PS4 and spent far too much time on this game, so i've followed Bluehole / Krafton for a while and know what they're like. They didn't care what we complained about back then and did what they wanted which lost them a lot of players, and they continue to do the same for the game on console. So, I'll be very surprised if they fix this. They tend to say things that bring hope to players and never follow through, or follow through with something no one wanted. Them saying they're looking into it is likely just a ploy to keep you on their side and to stop asking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 09/03/2020 at 0:19 PM, Aodir said:

If one were to start the game now, would the kills not counting thing still happen? Or any other glitched trophies?

It seems random whether some trophies glitch or not. You may be one of the really unlucky ones who need 3k+ kills for Master Assassin or 50+ chicken dinners instead of 10. Personally all the trophies popped for me when they should have. 

Edited by Kcrack_Km

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/03/2020 at 6:47 PM, xMazzah- said:

Does anyone know anything about the ghillie suit trophy? Equipped one like 10 times now still no trophy...

Most of the trophies are glitched. 200 kills this season , and i didn't unlock a single trophy. My last 8 trophies are glitched.

So 2 choices : keep playing and pray that the trophy will unlock , or , like me , wait for a update ( which will probably never happen ).

On 4/1/2020 at 0:47 AM, xMazzah- said:

Does anyone know anything about the ghillie suit trophy? Equipped one like 10 times now still no trophy...

Yeah it is. My total kill 150+, Equipped that suit a lot times. Jumped from plane 200+ no trophy lol. I totally regret started playing this broken game :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mrrj46 said:

Crossbow kills don't seem to count if you use it on a downed enemy (that you downed yourself, obviously) ?

Mine is popped after 20+ crossbow kills. I mostly downed enemy with other than crossbow. Then killed with bow. My last trophy popped crossbow kill was on downed enemy with different gun. So seems It counts towards trophy. It just bugged It will pop when its feels like it. 

I am working on 1000 kills trophy now. I already reached 1200+ kills still not popped :(

6 hours ago, autamax said:

Mine is popped after 20+ crossbow kills. I mostly downed enemy with other than crossbow. Then killed with bow. My last trophy popped crossbow kill was on downed enemy with different gun. So seems It counts towards trophy. It just bugged It will pop when its feels like it. 

I am working on 1000 kills trophy now. I already reached 1200+ kills still not popped :(

That is not what I wanted to hear. I am at 700/1000 kills. I wouldn't be able to bear it if it glitched.

I am also at 110/101 games played for the Airborne trophy and it hasn't popped.

These are the last 2 I need. Ugh.

Edited by SensorFi