Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

On 5/24/2020 at 5:59 AM, Klyysm said:

If an ally is finishing YOUR kills with a grenade, it'll count as a grenade kill for you.

I got the 10 grenades kills trophy by downing an enemy with a DMR and an ally randomly finishing them off with a grenade. These trophies are so buggy it's not even funny, glad most of the trophies popped for me when they were supposed to.

On 5/22/2020 at 0:18 PM, mrrj46 said:

Platinum popped at total 1,219 kills, 1,047 kills on Solo-FPP. 

I'd focus on a single mode and style (TPP or FPP) and just play it all there. From what I've read online that might have something to do with it.

Good luck guys.

So just play solo Fpp and It will pop?

Edited by AnungUnRama-_-

18 hours ago, mrrj46 said:

I went for Squad FPP 

Im going for solo Fpp, I just hope this will do it now im on 227 kills on solo Fpp

I have been playing this game since launch and over 3000 kills

The 1000 kills trophy is the only one i need to platinum the game

i really hope this works

Edited by AnungUnRama-_-

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 2:05 AM, mrrj46 said:

I went for Squad FPP 

I play squad and duos have 130 matches in duo and 110 in squads only this season .. have close to 2000 kills and both trophies dont pop .. got the game on release . I am getting really frustrated, it's the last 2 trophies I need :/ 

• 1 month later...

Looks like the CQB Master trophy won't pop for me now.

Although with a few of the other trophies I had no problem, such as:

Shoot The Knee

Agent 48

Fast and Furious

Fury Road

Trigonometry Novice 

I've still go to tackle the grenade and 1000 kills trophies yet so my hope of getting close to the platinum is now dwindling.

21 hours ago, pidi48 said:

Looks like the CQB Master trophy won't pop for me now.

Although with a few of the other trophies I had no problem, such as:

Shoot The Knee

Agent 48

Fast and Furious

Fury Road

Trigonometry Novice 

I've still go to tackle the grenade and 1000 kills trophies yet so my hope of getting close to the platinum is now dwindling.

My CQB Master popped at around 850 kills...don't lose hope 

• 5 weeks later...

Pubg just got a patch that says "Fixed an issue of certain Trophies not unlocking even when successfully hitting a specific milestone" downloading the patch now ill let you guys know if I finally get my 1000 kills trophy to unlock. if anyone unlock any bug trophies before me just let me and the community know if the patch works also if it doesn't unlock the trophies let us know

Edited by Evil_Skymax

53 minutes ago, Evil_Skymax said:

Pubg just got a patch that says "Fixed an issue of certain Trophies not unlocking even when successfully hitting a specific milestone" downloading the patch now ill let you guys know if I finally get my 1000 kills trophy to unlock. if anyone unlock any bug trophies before me just let me and the community know if the patch works also if it doesn't unlock the trophies let us know

I have downloaded the patch but I can't connect to the servers as of now. I guess we have to wait for the patch rollout first... 

I wouldn't be surprised if you need to get 1k kills after this patch as it'll potentially reset all trophy progression. That definitely sounds like a Blue Hole/Krafton way to go about things. 

Hopefully it'll only require 1 kill for it to register you already having over 1k kills

27 minutes ago, chilly_schrimp said:

I'm not gonna grind for 1000 kills again (I'm at 1500+) until I know a bit more how the trophy fix is implemented.

I will try and do some grenade kills to see if 50 grenade kills pops after just a few or if I need to do 50 more, I already have 100+ but no trophy there either.

Luckily the grenade one was only one that didnt bug for me , when I reached 3000 kills and still no trophy i started doing grenade kills hoping that 1000 grenade kills would unlock it xD I lost my mood after 300 ^^ I will try it out now and hope it pops soon , I cant see that game anymore  :/ 

3 minutes ago, littleprincessJJ said:

Luckily the grenade one was only one that didnt bug for me , when I reached 3000 kills and still no trophy i started doing grenade kills hoping that 1000 grenade kills would unlock it xD I lost my mood after 300 ^^ I will try it out now and hope it pops soon , I cant see that game anymore  :/ 

Wow people seem to have a lot more patience than me for this game. ?

I'm not very good at grenade kills so I usually boost it with my alt account but just getting 50 grenade kills took a long time, I couldn't even imagine aiming for 1000. ?