Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

just checking has anyone got any of their bug trophy to unlock like grenade kill, car kill or any other one, I am going for the 1000 kills trophy but it going to take some time just hit around 112 kills. ill let you guys know if the trophy pop for that trophy but does any one know if the other trophy work since this patch update?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, iAmSirogabober said:

Master Assassin and

Airborne

Have you been playing 101 matches and gotten 1000 kills after the patch to support that statement? Those are my two trophies missing aswell. Played 10 matches today and got 106 kills so far and no trophy for me either (314 matches and 2686 kills in total).

I'm thinking it's either gonna be one of these cases: our stats got reset and we need to start all over with the current trophy or it gonna unstuck the trophy counter. Or else it's gonna still be the same and the trophies are still glitched. No way to know before we get some more information from ppl that unlock the trophies.

Edited by Fugl7
  • Like 1

With regard to the trophy issues, we have made necessary changes so that all progress would be traced properly from now on. Please attempt to clear these trophies a second time to make sure that the trophy gets unlocked.

I understand that we have not met your expectation this time and ask for your kind understanding in this matter.

Edited by iAmSirogabober