Glitched trophies

ToMoSK1

Im having problems with CQB Master trophy, I have around 200-250 kills, (over 140 kills with only one SMG) and still not popped yet. Other trophies tho have worked fine so far. I hope that 1000 kills trophy doesn't glitch too much. Based on one PUBG stat tracking site I have around 450 kills already so I have plenty of time to get CQB kills.

I've just given up for the time being. Only trophy I need for the Platinum is the 1000 kills.

If the trophy thing still annoys you i'd get on their Discord Channel and let them know. They seem to be quite good at responding on there. Who knows, maybe the more people that complain about it the quicker it could be fixed. Everything else people complain about on there seems to get fixed.

7 hours ago, Evil_Skymax said:

yeah just looked over the patch and you are right nothing about the trophy fix

On 10.9.2020 at 4:35 PM, Smidz said:

Just looked at the PUBG official 8.3 update patch due to release on PS4 on September 24th, and there is absolutely no mention of fixing any trophy glitches. What a disappointment.

https://www.pubg.com/2020/09/08/update-8-3/

Who is surprised, honestly...

8 hours ago, sid16v said:

Anyone have problems with the agent 48 trophy and Nade King Expert, I play all in SOLO and they don't jump, and they are also bugged?

Both worked fine for me, not sure if I had to do one or two more kills more on those to unlock but at least really close on the mentioned requirement.

45 minutes ago, S3_Pleko said:

Today came a new Patch... can someone say if this patch fix the trophies?

No. They told us on discord that they still working on the trophy fix. It was supposed to be in 8.2 , but they take it off because of some problems , then it was supposed to be in 8.3 , but there are still few some issues. So it will be in the 8.4 or 8.5 patch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

No. They told us on discord that they still working on the trophy fix. It was supposed to be in 8.2 , but they take it off because of some problems , then it was supposed to be in 8.3 , but there are still few some issues. So it will be in the 8.4 or 8.5 patch.

Or never