zombiekillerkel

What am I missing for Fashion Monster?

8 posts in this topic

Title.

I've viewed all Social Events for every single character (as well as collected all of the Elle-P cards) and unlocked what I thought were all of the costumes... But it appears I'm missing something?

I've seen screenshots of Mitsuru with a Labrys outfit equipped; I don't know if that's DLC or something that can be unlocked - since Labrys is a dance partner, I thought you might be able to unlock her outfit after dancing with her in All-Night mode, or something.

Any ideas? This is the only trophy standing between me and the platinum and it's been driving me crazy, lol. I've looked up and down online for answers, but I'm not finding much. Any help would be much appreciated <3

Edited by zombiekillerkel

Do you have any ???s in your costume selection lists? It will tell you how to unlock it on the bottom.

5 hours ago, seiyuuki said:

Do you have any ???s in your costume selection lists? It will tell you how to unlock it on the bottom.

I don't >___< I just checked out the Collection menu and went through the costume lists for each character, and just to double-check, I looked through the costume lists of the character select screen, right before you dance to a song. It still looks like I have everything - I know it's probably not a glitch or anything like that, since it seems a handful of people have earned Fashion Monster already. Something must be right under my nose?

C'mon, Atlus, don't goof me around like this. I just want that platinum, lol.

I don't remember getting costumes from anything else but the social events and in a couple of occasions from clearing certain songs. At this point it sounds a lot like the trophy has somehow glitched on you if there are no question marks on your costume list. I hope I'm wrong. I suggest finding a full list of costumes on some site and comparing it to your list to find out what you're missing and how that specific costume could be obtained. Good luck!

One more thing came to mind. Have you redeemed the download code for Shinjiro DLC? Maybe his costume counts as one of the required ones in the Day One Edition?

^ If the DLC suggestion doesn't work, the only other solution I can think of is to start a fresh game file and replay everything. It does seem likely you game is glitched ):

On 12/9/2018 at 0:09 AM, Eyjabria said:

One more thing came to mind. Have you redeemed the download code for Shinjiro DLC? Maybe his costume counts as one of the required ones in the Day One Edition?

On 12/9/2018 at 5:03 AM, seiyuuki said:

^ If the DLC suggestion doesn't work, the only other solution I can think of is to start a fresh game file and replay everything. It does seem likely you game is glitched ):

Oh dear, then it seems like I have to start from a fresh file >___< The content with Goro and Shinjiro were the first songs I played - and everything looks complete in their respective Collection menus.

Thank you guys for your help! I've never had a trophy glitch on me like this before; should replaying the game and earning all of the costumes all over again make the trophy successfully pop, or is there a small chance that it's glitched for good and the P3DAN platinum will forever be my white whale?

In any case, que sera, sera... I appreciate your guys' kindness with helping me out ^___^

Backup your saves then delete them from your PS4 completely. If it really did glitch on you, then the game would have no record of you earning the trophy, and you would be eligible to earn it again.