ARH65512

What did you name your horse(s)?

76 posts in this topic

For the five horses I named them after great classic actors/directors in westerns especially inspired by RDR 1 and 2. They were Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Sergio Leone, John Ford, and Lee Van Cleef. 

Esa Pakarinen, Masa Niemi, Bob and Phil. Finnish people should know the first two names, other two are just random short names for my female horses.

i named mine after famous fictional horses that i liked. Artax from Neverending Story, Agro from Shadow of the Colossus, Ruin, Despair, and Rampage from Darksiders, stuff like that.

Edited by danceswithsloths

My first online horse: ‘Useless’, because I’ll get a better a horse later. The second and free horse: ‘Brown Speedy’.

Edited by Max654

My Horse is called Fogel.

The german word for Bird is Vogel, so I thought I am a kinda funny fucker.

Ok, no joke. 

I tried to name my horse NutCracker because I thought its a great horse name, like seriously NutCracker as a racing horse!

I honestly thought it was smart, when I pressed R2 the game said I can’t do it because profanity. I just got pissed at Rockstar and just went like you want play games Rockstar? Lets play fucking games lol 

I named my horse 2GurlzWanCup, I swear it went through lol 

Some variation of Glue because that’s all the horses in RDR and RDR2 are good for.

Speedwagon. Loyal and eternal companion like the man himself.

i couldnt.....profanity filter is insane even if you try to use _- and mispelled words. i even tried "koo klucks clam" and it was blocked

My partner loves Aston Martins and decided to call his horse Aston. So I called mine Martin! :awesome:

My first horse was Nergus - a variation of name Nergigante, second horse got name Rathalos.

My first horse was Ripley, and my current horse is Vasquez. I didn't name the three other horses because I only bought them for a trophy and sold them afterwards to reduce stable upkeep.

2 hours ago, Terarded said:

Like probably a whole lot of Witcher fans: Roach

Same, but in Polish: Płotka

Oedipus. Then he died. Named the next one Rex, in his memory. Then I caught a white Arabian, called him Coke.