Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tjoe1bkhjtqxm

How many DLC will be released?

17 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There will be 7 DLCs released, at the rate of 1 a month.


I didn't even know there were so many LOL so it will have more dlc's than the previous game, but ROTR has better dlc in my opinion. these 2 is basically the same and you dont even need to get gold medal

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 9:17 AM, HuntingFever said:

There will be 7 DLCs released, at the rate of 1 a month.

You think it'll exceed the amount of trophies ROTR had?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

You think it'll exceed the amount of trophies ROTR had?

If they keep to 5 trophies per-DLC as they have been, then no it won't.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If they keep to 5 trophies per-DLC as they have been, then no it won't.

That being said, if it continues with the same trophy values, it'll have a higher a point value overall (2385 as opposed to 2190).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe these dopes planned 7 months worth of dlc. Were they trying to keep the game relavant for that long or something? I mean, the base game has already been half off a couple times. 

 

I'll be waiting a while to get the complete edition on sale. But that's fine.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I can't believe these dopes planned 7 months worth of dlc. Were they trying to keep the game relavant for that long or something? I mean, the base game has already been half off a couple times. 

 

I'll be waiting a while to get the complete edition on sale. But that's fine.

Um, many games do this. Have you not seen Assassin's Creed? Call of Duty? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

When is the pillar (DLC 2) available?

I don't think it's even if it's been officially announced yet. I follow the offical Tomb Raider Twitter & Facebook accounts & it's not even been mentioned on them yet.

 

They started trying to hype up the first DLC  a good 2 weeks before it was released & the trophies didn't go live until a couple days before it did so God knows what they are doing here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

When is the pillar (DLC 2) available?

 

17 hours ago, Rattamauled said:

I don't think it's even if it's been officially announced yet. I follow the offical Tomb Raider Twitter & Facebook accounts & it's not even been mentioned on them yet.

 

They started trying to hype up the first DLC  a good 2 weeks before it was released & the trophies didn't go live until a couple days before it did so God knows what they are doing here.

 

December 18th. Confirmed on Twitter. Funnily enough, that's the rumored release date for Spider-Man's final CTNS DLC: Silver Lining. So Merry Christmas to anyone that has both games!

Edited by Pirelli913
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2018 at 7:48 PM, Armored Squirrel said:

Um, many games do this. Have you not seen Assassin's Creed? Call of Duty? 

I don't play either of those franchises, but do they really release dlc for seven full months after release? That's crazy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I don't play either of those franchises, but do they really release dlc for seven full months after release? That's crazy.

Basically, yes. It helps to keep people coming back to the games. Some games release DLC a year, if not more, after release, like No Man's Sky, Warframe, and Minecraft.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2018 at 11:57 PM, yowzagabowza said:

I can't believe these dopes planned 7 months worth of dlc. Were they trying to keep the game relavant for that long or something? I mean, the base game has already been half off a couple times. 

 

I'll be waiting a while to get the complete edition on sale. But that's fine.


There is one thing that is for sure for me, I will definitely have to leave this game on my menu for 7 months, on penalty of installing multiple times

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Basically, yes. It helps to keep people coming back to the games. Some games release DLC a year, if not more, after release, like No Man's Sky, Warframe, and Minecraft.

This^

 

All 3 of those games have been getting free content updates for years and show no sign of slowing down :). Overwatch, Killing Floor 2 and Rocket League are 3 other games that had a constant slew of content updates since practically the day they launched.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 2:00 PM, Pirelli913 said:

 

 

December 18th. Confirmed on Twitter. Funnily enough, that's the rumored release date for Spider-Man's final CTNS DLC: Silver Lining. So Merry Christmas to anyone that has both games!

That's me 👍😀 + gonna buy AC Odyssey on boxing day and maybe Thronebreaker.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 2:00 PM, Pirelli913 said:

So Merry Christmas to anyone that has both games!

I do :P 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.