How many DLC will be released?

22 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There will be 7 DLCs released, at the rate of 1 a month.

I didn't even know there were so many LOL so it will have more dlc's than the previous game, but ROTR has better dlc in my opinion. these 2 is basically the same and you dont even need to get gold medal

51 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I can't believe these dopes planned 7 months worth of dlc. Were they trying to keep the game relavant for that long or something? I mean, the base game has already been half off a couple times. 

I'll be waiting a while to get the complete edition on sale. But that's fine.

Um, many games do this. Have you not seen Assassin's Creed? Call of Duty? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

When is the pillar (DLC 2) available?

I don't think it's even if it's been officially announced yet. I follow the offical Tomb Raider Twitter & Facebook accounts & it's not even been mentioned on them yet.

They started trying to hype up the first DLC  a good 2 weeks before it was released & the trophies didn't go live until a couple days before it did so God knows what they are doing here.

19 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

When is the pillar (DLC 2) available?

17 hours ago, Rattamauled said:

I don't think it's even if it's been officially announced yet. I follow the offical Tomb Raider Twitter & Facebook accounts & it's not even been mentioned on them yet.

They started trying to hype up the first DLC  a good 2 weeks before it was released & the trophies didn't go live until a couple days before it did so God knows what they are doing here.

December 18th. Confirmed on Twitter. Funnily enough, that's the rumored release date for Spider-Man's final CTNS DLC: Silver Lining. So Merry Christmas to anyone that has both games!

Edited by Pirelli913
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I don't play either of those franchises, but do they really release dlc for seven full months after release? That's crazy.

Basically, yes. It helps to keep people coming back to the games. Some games release DLC a year, if not more, after release, like No Man's Sky, Warframe, and Minecraft.

On 12/10/2018 at 11:57 PM, yowzagabowza said:

I can't believe these dopes planned 7 months worth of dlc. Were they trying to keep the game relavant for that long or something? I mean, the base game has already been half off a couple times. 

I'll be waiting a while to get the complete edition on sale. But that's fine.

There is one thing that is for sure for me, I will definitely have to leave this game on my menu for 7 months, on penalty of installing multiple times

2 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Basically, yes. It helps to keep people coming back to the games. Some games release DLC a year, if not more, after release, like No Man's Sky, Warframe, and Minecraft.

This^

All 3 of those games have been getting free content updates for years and show no sign of slowing down :). Overwatch, Killing Floor 2 and Rocket League are 3 other games that had a constant slew of content updates since practically the day they launched.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 2:00 PM, Pirelli913 said:

December 18th. Confirmed on Twitter. Funnily enough, that's the rumored release date for Spider-Man's final CTNS DLC: Silver Lining. So Merry Christmas to anyone that has both games!

That's me ?? + gonna buy AC Odyssey on boxing day and maybe Thronebreaker.

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, jayycarr08 said:

There's only 6 DLCs but they have announced 7? What's the last one. Plus there's 2 more missing challenge tombs not released?

They’ve been generally releasing 1 every month since release, next one will probably be out either near the middle or end of April, or the beginning of May. That will be the last one.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

A total of 7 and we have 6 so far.  Do know that there might be an extra challenge tomb tho, as it says that we are missing 2 or maybe next one is divided into 2 parts. ?

I just want it to be over to delete this from my drive.  Good game tho.

7 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

They’ve been generally releasing 1 every month since release, next one will probably be out either near the middle or end of April, or the beginning of May. That will be the last one.

We got 2 this month.  I think they just wanna be done with it tbh.

5 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

A total of 7 and we have 6 so far.  Do know that there might be an extra challenge tomb tho, as it says that we are missing 2 or maybe next one is divided into 2 parts. 1f914.png

I just want it to be over to delete this from my drive.  Good game tho.

We got 2 this month.  I think they just wanna be done with it tbh.

Yeah, March got 2 for whatever reason. Maybe there is gonna be an extra surprise challenge tomb or something.

12 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Yeah, March got 2 for whatever reason. Maybe there is gonna be an extra surprise challenge tomb or something.

First DLC was supposed to be released in october but was in november so i guess they just wanted to catch up.

12 hours ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

After the last of the dlc's what will be next for this franchise or Tomb Raider in general?

That is something we won’t know for a while. Maybe a new game next gen?

57 minutes ago, ElkomS said:

First DLC was supposed to be released in october but was in november so i guess they just wanted to catch up.

Ah yeah, makes sense.

• Like 1