How many DLC will be released?

1 hour ago, Pirelli913 said:

Funny how both AC Odyssey and SotTR seem to have their DLCs coincide with each other so smoothly. That's like ten trophies between the two to hunt for... :awesome:

Yup and not just them, It seems that devs get in agreements to do this all the time.  Since these trophies are easy and simple, it isn't a problem for me and then Days Gone a couple days after.

??

Hope to have the Gwent platinum before these DLC.

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

On 08.04.2019 at 9:43 AM, Bioshock94xLA said:

Since the first dlc I have been thinking they could easily add 2 more trophies for getting gold in score and time attack for every tomb. Nobody is afraid about that? 1f615.png

Really hope nothing like that will be added in future. Other way, you'll need to find a good coop partner to succeed. Nothing is impossible, but going gold for all tombs could be annoying.

• Like 3

On 8-4-2019 at 8:43 AM, Bioshock94xLA said:

Since the first dlc I have been thinking they could easily add 2 more trophies for getting gold in score and time attack for every tomb. Nobody is afraid about that? ?

I've been backtracking this game for month's to keep it 100% that would be the biggest slap in the face ever if they do that ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, KangourooSoter said:

The new trophies for the next dlc appeared on my trophy list. Classic list as previous ones with one added trophy for completing all 7 dlc missions and rewarding players with a new outfit. 

Yup.  I wonder if that new tunic is the one from the very beginning of the game, the one with the mask.  I really want that outfit.

I'm just glad that it'll finally be over and I can delete this from the drive.

2 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Yup.  I wonder if that new tunic is the one from the very beginning of the game, the one with the mask.  I really want that outfit.

pretty much this. I'm constantly struggling on my 1TB.

Shadow of the tomb raider keeps getting bigger

AC Odyssey keeps getting bigger.

all these dlc's are killing it for me -.- 

8 hours ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Did you not enjoy the DLC or do you mean from a space perspective and how they've been releasing for 7 months?

I've been thinking of getting the Season Pass but not sure. Are they enjoyable single player?

5 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

pretty much this. I'm constantly struggling on my 1TB.

Shadow of the tomb raider keeps getting bigger

AC Odyssey keeps getting bigger.

all these dlc's are killing it for me -.- 

I upgraded to a 2tb and have 1.1tb left, so not really a space problem.  I just simply want to be done with it.

5 minutes ago, SliK6SiK said:

Did you not enjoy the DLC or do you mean from a space perspective and how they've been releasing for 7 months?

I've been thinking of getting the Season Pass but not sure. Are they enjoyable single player?

I've actually enjoyed all of the DLC, even thought it's cut content.  My main problems are what I just mentioned and how they have been released.  They should of pumped out 2 of these per month.... it's cut content after all.