albysuperx

No requests for Errand Boy trophy

8 posts in this topic

I do not receive any request for the trophy, I'm in chapter 2 and I've talked to everyone several times at different times.

Anyone with that problem? What should I do?

Not all requests come at you at once in chapter 2. It's very random.

Sometimes members come up to you for requests, sometimes you get a request during a mission automatically (i.e. Sadie & Jack). Other times you have to talk to them. There are some requests that may never show up for you as well.

Best tip is like Spyro said above... Advance the story and some requests will come... you dont have to go out of your way for it... I've done like 10-12 requests already out of the possible 20 or 21.

If you are really paranoid about it... Play one mission, head back to camp and talk to every member and check, do that during day time and night time, then go to another mission... but you really dont have to go out of your way for it.

Same here, I did 4 requests, need just 1 more for the trophy, already at the end of Chapter 3 and requests are not popping. Got the last request in Chapter 2 for book from Jack but once the story moved to Chapter 3 it locked and I could not give the book to him.... Any clues?

9 hours ago, stfraw said:

Same here, I did 4 requests, need just 1 more for the trophy, already at the end of Chapter 3 and requests are not popping. Got the last request in Chapter 2 for book from Jack but once the story moved to Chapter 3 it locked and I could not give the book to him.... Any clues?

apparently the bug still exists, dont worry he will show up in ch4
read more here
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360011639534/Sadie-Jack-John-and-Abigail-missing-from-Camp-in-Red-Dead-Redemption-2

I've got to the penultimate mission on chapter 4 and none of these fetch quests are spawning! I need one more!! I have tried everything to make someone ask me but its just not happening.  Does anyone know if this trophy can be achieved if I started a new game and did one fetch quest in camp 2? would the trophy pop or do you have to complete 5 fetch quests in one playthrough?

Thanks  

After each quest look for an exclamation point in your camp, those are companion quests. Like everyone above said.. they come at different times and are locked behind story missions. You eventually get more than you care to do. Dont sweat this trophy