Unravel Yarny Bundle - Retail version

Phoenix_argentea

Hello guys! I gave a look with the "Search" option and I found nothing, so I hope I'm not posting a double useless news.

Anyway, yesterday I saw this one in a store by accident (as usual)... ?

CnTzKdc.jpg

I had no idea about this retail release (I know there is the digital bundle, but I didn't expect this one) ?, and maybe there is someone (like me) who is interested in this physical version. With a little Yarny (like the previous limited edition: https://www.ea.com/games/unravel/news/unravel-store-yarny?isLocalized=true) it would have been better ?.

• Like 1

Is there any way to "like" a post more than once?

You just made my day.  I absolutely love Unravel but gave up hope adding it to my collection after the previous "physical release" only included a download code.  Was holding off buying Unravel 2 thinking/hoping that maybe I could get a bundle like this someday.  Shame there isn't a North American release of the bundle at this point... but thank goodness for region free discs and consoles!  I'm gonna go find the bestest import possible right now. ;)

I even made my own Yarny out of red/white yarn and modeling wire one boring summer day a few years ago:

HMtf7MZ.jpg

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

Is there any way to "like" a post more than once?

You just made my day.  I absolutely love Unravel but gave up hope adding it to my collection after the previous "physical release" only included a download code.  Was holding off buying Unravel 2 thinking/hoping that maybe I could get a bundle like this someday.  Shame there isn't a North American release of the bundle at this point... but thank goodness for region free discs and consoles!  I'm gonna go find the bestest import possible right now. ;)

I even made my own Yarny out of red/white yarn and modeling wire one boring summer day a few years ago:

HMtf7MZ.jpg

You just made my day, this sentence is more than enough. ? Finally I wrote an useful post. And I was in your same situation, since I played the first (and I liked it so much) and I was going to buy the second on the store (now it has the 50 % discount in the EU store), but when I saw the retail version I decided that I'll buy this one. What astonished me is the lack of news: I read everything about other games (CTR Remake, MediEvil remake, probably a Resident Evil 3 remake), but I didn't see any single word about this bundle. And it's a shame, since these games deserve more than this treatment. ?

And it's strange that this bundle is avaiable only in the EU and not in the US. Maybe it will avaiable in the next days, just keep searching on the web. ?

By the way, your Yarny is amazing! I saw the instructions on the EA website, but I'm sure I'll create a monster Yarny, since I'm completely unable of doing these thing. ?

6 hours ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

And it's strange that this bundle is avaiable only in the EU and not in the US. Maybe it will avaiable in the next days, just keep searching on the web. 1f60a.png

I already ordered a copy of the EU version. :D I'll be a little disappointed if there ends up being a NA version, especially if it turns out I only needed to wait a few days... but I'm really just happy knowing I have both games on disc.  Regardless of region.

6 hours ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

By the way, your Yarny is amazing! I saw the instructions on the EA website, but I'm sure I'll create a monster Yarny, since I'm completely unable of doing these thing. 1f62d.png

Thank you!  I think I'd like to see how "Monster Yarny" ends up looking. xD

Anyone has both the European digital version and physical?

Are the save files compatible?

EDIT: I can confirm that it works. PS4 asks if you want to start using the physical version and delete the digital one. The save file remains intact. ;)

Edited by VMRG