Pigsy's Perfect 10 - DLC

On 18/03/2019 at 9:08 AM, DerRichtende said:

Perhaps it IS on the disc and gets unlocked after finishing the game?

If this is not the case, i guess the DLC is not on the Disc.

But i really don't know.

Old thread, I know, but can anyone confirm this? Doesn't seem like any of Ninja Theory's stuff prior to DmC is on the PS store any more.

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, jolievin said:

I found this in the American store, does anyone know how to purchase this? and use in my UK account? 
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-BLUS30558_00-PIGSYSPERFECTTEN

With a handful of exceptions, all DLCs are region locked so both the game and DLC must come from the same country if you want them to work together.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What's the deal with this game and its DLC? Is it still possible to grab the DLC from the NA Store? But it only works with the NA version? So I could download both the main game and the DLC from the NA store (need to figure out how), and everything works?

Edited by Maahniac

38 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

What's the deal with this game and its DLC? Is it still possible to grab the DLC from the NA Store? But it only works with the NA version? So I could download both the main game and the DLC from the NA store (need to figure out how), and everything works?

Well from what I understand you can create a sub account (make it underaged so it can be directly linked to your "parent" account) set up the child sub account with an American address (I suggest Montana it is still tax free) and you should have access to the American store and all it's content I dunno where your from or if it automatically converts your form of currency but u could just go to cdkeys and buy an American PSN card for around the amount you need

I'm not 100% if it'll all work like this still definitely get second opinion to confirm

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Well from what I understand you can create a sub account (make it underaged so it can be directly linked to your "parent" account) set up the child sub account with an American address (I suggest Montana it is still tax free) and you should have access to the American store and all it's content I dunno where your from or if it automatically converts your form of currency but u could just go to cdkeys and buy an American PSN card for around the amount you need

I'm not 100% if it'll all work like this still definitely get second opinion to confirm

You're partly right. Age is irrelevant when it comes to making accounts for trophy hunting purposes, just create one in the required country (in this case the US) pick a state, set your address as that of an actual place (I always go with a Fast Food outlet since they're easy to find) fill in all the rest of the details as needed (use your actual name and age to avoid potential issues later on) then verify everything and you're done. Make sure to set both accounts as Masters so all active accounts can use anything you download but record all these details for future use in case they're needed in an emergency. Once you have your account, you need to add funds via a PSN card for that region, because the PS3 store no longer accepts any other payment methods.

EDIT: Here's a video:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You're partly right. Age is irrelevant when it comes to making accounts for trophy hunting purposes, just create one in the required country (in this case the US) pick a state, set your address as that of an actual place (I always go with a Fast Food outlet since they're easy to find) fill in all the rest of the details as needed (use your actual name and age to avoid potential issues later on) then verify everything and you're done. Make sure to set both accounts as Masters so all active accounts can use anything you download but record all these details for future use in case they're needed in an emergency. Once you have your account, you need to add funds via a PSN card for that region, because the PS3 store no longer accepts any other payment methods.

I added the under age thing so if need be they share a wallet but I guess it's not required I know I had to use an underage account when I did far cry 2 don't remember specifically why

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you so much! Very much appreciated!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

To be honest with you, most of the people here could be top NASA engineers if they’d had spent half of their playing hours studying instead. That being said it’s quite unlikely they’d share their accounts.

The only way you have to get the DLC is probably creating a US account and getting the premium edition of the game (there’s a video right above your comment). 

I have to do it too but I’m kind of lazy these days. If you manage, please let me know, I’ll probably do it too.

1 hour ago, MakotoKaCun said:

*snip*

You can create another PSN account in your PS3 system. Create a USA PSN account, download the game, and switch to your normal account and the game will be playable in your normal account. The premium edition is 20 dollars. 

37 minutes ago, ChaoticFox9900 said:

For the record, premium edition is not required if you somehow own the NA version on disc or something. The DLC is available on our store by itself for $5.

I do not see the DLC as available for purchase separately on the PS Deals website. Are you referring to buying the DLC through the in-game store or by buying directly from the PS Store?

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up

10 minutes ago, ChaoticFox9900 said:

I wouldn't expect any website to track the PS3 store properly at this point. You'll have to check on the console itself.

PS Deals https://psdeals.net/us-store/search?platforms=ps3%2Cpsvita&additional_stores=0&search_query=enslaved have been pretty reliable for me. But I guess it does not show the DLC for games that can only be purchased through in-game stores, rather than buying directly by logging into the PS store. 

1 hour ago, Fiercethetear said:

You can create another PSN account in your PS3 system. Create a USA PSN account, download the game, and switch to your normal account and the game will be playable in your normal account. The premium edition is 20 dollars. 

I do not see the DLC as available for purchase separately on the PS Deals website. Are you referring to buying the DLC through the in-game store or by buying directly from the PS Store?

I bought the DLC by itself months ago for Enslaved because I plan on starting the game eventually.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SeniorRicketts said:

I'm sure that both psdeals and ps prices are tracking the ps3 correctly

Is there actually an example of an ingame only purchasable dlc thats not tracked on these sites?

Yes, I can give a few examples I have encountered. I use the Turkey PSN Store for reference

Call of Duty Black Ops: Only the Rezurrection DLC pack shows up. Other DLC packs are available for purchase through the game menu I think.

Call of Duty Ghosts: I have actually played this game and DLC packs do not show up at all on the PS Deals website. They can all be purchased by going to the ps store through the in-game menu.

Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC does not appear on the website but it appears that it can be accessed through the in-game store and by also searching through the extras and add-ons section in the ps store.

Granted, such occurrences are quite rare and PS Deals has been an excellent website for me. I have never used Ps prices so no comment on that one.

15 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I bought the DLC by itself months ago for Enslaved because I plan on starting the game eventually.

Thanks for the confirmation. So I guess I should be fine buying the NA physical copy assuming I can find it for a good price on Ebay.

Edited by Fiercethetear
  • Like 1

So if i want to 100% this on an eu account i have to buy a physical us version and have an us account to buy the dlc from the store? The us account has to be a primary account on the ps3 and then it works with the eu as secondary? Or can the main game be digital as well? Also saw there was the premium edition for 19.99$, that should be fine too?

Edited by Vern3r0z

5 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

So if i want to 100% this on an eu account i have to buy a physical us version and have an us account to buy the dlc from the store? The us account has to be a primary account on the ps3 and then it works with the eu as secondary? Or can the main game be digital as well?

I don't think region or primary account matters all that much if you're talking about a single PS3(the DLC or digital game issue only comes up if you are past the amount of allowed PS3s per account which is 2) if you have the DLC installed on the system any account on the system can use it If you have a second account that's in North American and uses a physical disc along with the digital DLC, your European account should still be able to access the digital content if you're not past the limit of allowed PS3s.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

2 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I don't think region or primary account matters all that much if you're talking about a single PS3(the DLC issue only comes up if you are past the amount of allowed PS3s per account which is 2) if you have the DLC installed on the system any account on the system can use it.

so buying the premium edition for the us account should be fine?

Edited by Vern3r0z

33 minutes ago, Fiercethetear said:

Yes, I can give a few examples I have encountered. I use the Turkey PSN Store for reference

Call of Duty Black Ops: Only the Rezurrection DLC pack shows up. Other DLC packs are available for purchase through the game menu I think.

Call of Duty Ghosts: I have actually played this game and DLC packs do not show up at all on the PS Deals website. They can all be purchased by going to the ps store through the in-game menu.

Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC does not appear on the website but it appears that it can be accessed through the in-game store and by also searching through the extras and add-ons section in the ps store.

Granted, such occurrences are quite rare and PS Deals has been an excellent website for me. I have never used Ps prices so no comment on that one.

Thanks for the confirmation. So I guess I should be fine buying the NA physical copy assuming I can find it for a good price on Ebay.

You're right 

I remember the Black ops 2 DLCs and season pass not being listed on the store but you could buy them ingame