New Trophy List Discussion

Having played the previous 2 Dragon Fantasy games, this one immediately caught my attention. It doesn't look like a new game though, looks like a reissue of the first one with more trophies and a plat.

Not sure if there is actually any new content?

Certainly looks a bit harder than the original list, but the previous 2 entries were fun and if the price is reasonable I'll give this a go. Can't turn down something new to play on the Vita!

Edited by diskdocx

i have the first two games. haven't started them. 

they keep getting farther down the list as more games are added.

both games being rated as 2/10 difficulty to complete ie they're easy.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Having played the previous 2 Dragon Fantasy games, this one immediately caught my attention. It doesn't look like a new game though, looks like a reissue of the first one with more trophies and a plat.

Not sure if there is actually any new content?

Certainly looks a bit harder than the original list, but the previous 2 entries were fun and if the price is reasonable I'll give this a go. Can't turn down something new to play on the Vita!

The Intermission R is new to the game. I'm SO playing this. Love Dragon Fantasy!

Also, list doesn't look too hard. I see they added a few more challenging trophies to the list, so that's cool. :) Hope the release isn't too far off.

Edited by Spyro

It's finally happening, March 2017 was when they made an announcement about this version was coming to PS4. 
They also did say it would be getting the Limited Run treatment so I wonder if that is still going to take place as well.
http://muteki.games/dragon-fantasy-the-volumes-of-westeria-special-edition/

EDIT: seems like both PS4 and Vita will be getting a limited edition: http://muteki.games/dragon-fantasy-volume-of-westeria-physical-update/

Edited by fisty123

So this is the first two games plus some extras? 

I'll buy it regardless since these games were really fun. 

Not buying weapons/armor for Ogden could be a bit difficult and maybe not doing the thieve's guild missions too? It's been awhile since I've played so I can't remember what those entailed and why you'd get a trophy for not doing them. 

21 minutes ago, eighthdayregret said:

So does anyone know if this trophy list is exclusive to the physical edition, or is there going to be some kind of digital reissue, as well?

It will be both according to the devs news posts. But I assume physical will be after the digital release as that is the case for most Limited Run titles.

Edited by fisty123

1 hour ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

So this is the first two games plus some extras? 

I'll buy it regardless since these games were really fun. 

Not buying weapons/armor for Ogden could be a bit difficult and maybe not doing the thieve's guild missions too? It's been awhile since I've played so I can't remember what those entailed and why you'd get a trophy for not doing them. 

No, just the first game.

5 hours ago, fisty123 said:

It will be both according to the devs news posts. But I assume physical will be after the digital release as that is the case for most Limited Run titles.

Sadly it suggests only the PS4 will be getting a digital release, with the Vita version being physical only through LR. Don’t care for their typically overpriced releases, but might make an expedition as I would really prefer to play this on the Vita.

23 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

Never expected a sequel. Sure to play this on Vita!

Not a sequel. This is the first game, re-issued. There is supposedly a vol 3 coming at some point in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, DrHambone said:

@CrystalPhoenix@Fat Chocobo@Stabber1996 looks like it was released April 5th by Limited Run Games. Turns out it's a physical only game. It usually takes them awhile to ship the game out to the buyers. Maybe there is still a digital version coming though.

I know, I ordered it. No word when it’s coming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrHambone said:

@CrystalPhoenix@Fat Chocobo@Stabber1996 looks like it was released April 5th by Limited Run Games. Turns out it's a physical only game. It usually takes them awhile to ship the game out to the buyers. Maybe there is still a digital version coming though.

Well that's really frustrating. I wish LRG would decide if they are going to have their releases come out with stand alone lists or just represent a physical version of a previously available digital list. Had I known this was going to be an exclusive, physical only one-off, I would have ordered a copy. Guess I'll wait for the New Yrs blow out sale and hope a copy pops up there.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 1:43 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Got the platinum for it. It's pretty straightforward, but the Intermission R tripped me up a bit. 

Are there any missable trophies besides the ones from the PS3 list? 

The two I'm wondering most about are "With All Due Respect" and "Sneaky Sneaky"