Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zach

Western Stranger trophy glitch....

8 posts in this topic

Both my game and Rockstar site say I'm at 10/10 stranger missions done for trophy... what gives?

You’ll need to do more Stranger missions to get the trophy despite how many it says you’ve done.

The 100% really only requires you to do the first mission of each questline whereas the trophy requires you to complete 10 questlines in full.

46 minutes ago, tumsquared said:

The 100% really only requires you to do the first mission of each questline whereas the trophy requires you to complete 10 questlines in full.

I don't know about all that because my counter only increased when I actually completed the whole quest line. I'll just keep doing missions like @FilmFanatic suggested.

20 minutes ago, Zach said:

I'll just keep doing missions like @FilmFanatic suggested.

I can’t tell you how many I completed when the trophy popped but PowerPyx mentions in his trophy guide it can take 12+ despite what the Social Club says. There’s a total of 26 Stranger missions of which 22 count towards the trophy so it’s not missable either.

You can see your progress in Trophies section.

It also worried me at first.

It is discussed in this thread:

Where you'll see that you should consult your trophy progression on R* Social Club. It's Stranger missions threads that should be completed, meaning with multiple episodes, whereas the 10/10 completion can be achieved with single encounters. You can't complete it before Chapter 4.

Edited by KennethMcCormick
typo

4 hours ago, KennethMcCormick said:

It also worried me at first.

It is discussed in this thread:

Where you'll see that you should consult your trophy progression on R* Social Club. It's Stranger missions threads that should be completed, meaning with multiple episodes, whereas the 10/10 completion can be achieved with single encounters. You can't complete it before Chapter 4.

But that isn't accurate because my counter NEVER went up until I was done with that stranger's questline. It'll pop eventually though. Thanks for the thread link. So many threads I didn't see that one.