Thanks devs for another messed up platinum description!

Smashero

13 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's just some flavor text. Do you really need something to describe how to earn a platinum? Jesus christ.

You know that it was not my point ;).

Just wanted to point out again that some developers are not fully aware about the trophy system in general.

Theoretical situation: imagine some "noob's" disappointment after getting "all S grades" and not being awarded with platinum trophy for it ;).

7 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

Don’t worry man, I’m sure there will be a trophy guide for that game too at some point.

(sarcasm detected ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

You know that it was not my point ;).

Just wanted to point out again that some developers are not fully aware about the trophy system in general.

Theoretical situation: imagine some "noob's" disappointment after getting "all S grades" and not being awarded with platinum trophy for it ;).

(sarcasm detected ;).

(I was actually serious.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Just wanted to point out again that the developers are not fully aware about the trophy system in general.

They don't care and sony doesn't care either. Why should you?

I doubt any noobs would be smart enough to S rank everything, but yet dumb enough to expect to earn a platinum (if they even know that exists) without getting every other trophy.

Is this even a game that a lot of people are going to randomly buy for quality rather than trophies? Is this some hidden gem that I never heard of? What is this?

1 minute ago, BrettyBoy said:

(I was actually serious.)

(Failure, sarcasm not detected... :()

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

They don't care and sony doesn't care either. Why should you?

I doubt any noobs would be smart enough to S rank everything, but yet dumb enough to expect to earn a platinum (if they even know that exists) without getting every other trophy.

Is this even a game that a lot of people are going to randomly buy for quality rather than trophies? Is this some hidden gem that I never heard of? What is this?

Esh... Not funny anymore...
Here, catch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E94L7IQevTc 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's not messed up!
If you have S Rank everywhere, you will have every other Trophy!
Because it would be impossible or maybe extremely hard not to get every other Trophy before getting every Level on S.
You need to replay the other levels after playing the game for a while to unlock more abilities and the levels will have new mechanics which makes it possible to get a S Rank in the "old" ones.

Maybe don't judge the Devs for a Trophy Description before actually playing the Game.

Edited by YesImAPwnda
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...