Is FIFA 18 worth the platinum?

I was lucky to find people to help me get the online trophies, it was cringy playing with me because I suck at sport games, but some trophies require you to have two controllers and there's a boring trophy that forces you to play lots of matches and the last ones are very hard without buying FIFA points, I'm almost giving up and I'm not even having fun playing the game, I'm just playing it for the sake of trophies.

I have played every iteration of FIFA for the PS4 and obviously am a big fan of the game. But there is no point in going for trophies in a game if it makes you miserable. Of the 3 trophies you have left before the plat, only of the them will take you all that long. "It's what I do" is easy enough if you just search up a YouTube video showing you how to do it. "You got skills" literally takes a minute, but you do need a second controller. I achieved "The big league" playing offline seasons. For the first probably 6 divisions I would build up a 5 goal lead and then put the controller down and read/browse the web/etc. leaving only a few of the divisions left to conquer. Always pick the matchups with the easiest difficulties if you're struggling and you'll only have to win a few games on World Class difficulty if memory serves. I don't know what you would buy FIFA points for? You don't need them at all.

TL;DR: If you hate playing you should probably just leave it be. If you are particular about your completion %, you've done most of the hard work and should finish.

• Like 1