Soundshapes ps3 help

LegolasRanger

thanks i'l

3 minutes ago, K_Groove_NL said:

Hmm, if download doesn't start on your PSN store dash. Be sure to log-off from your PS3, login on your PSN on the Playstation store site and hit download to put it in your queue.

Once you logon your PS3, it should auto download the game ^_^

shame the servers are shutting down for those who want to do cross save and i'll try this thank you

1 minute ago, IDiivil said:

If It should work if you just go to the store on the PS3 and search for sound shapes and initiate the download that way.

^ This and check if you have sufficient hd space or try downloading the game again on a different PS3.

If the above doesn't work then it could be Sony (EU) pulling the strings with their stealth maintenances. Just give it a day or two ?

Edited by K_Groove_NL

3 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

If you're trying to download it from the download list, then it's likely the Vita version which is listed as PS3/Vita. It should work if you just go to the store on the PS3 and search for sound shapes and initiate the download that way.

even when i do that it downloads it for the vita i don't understand why

1 minute ago, K_Groove_NL said:

Try the one IDiivil mentioned. Go the PSN store, search for the PS3 version and download the game ^_^

omg it worked :D u guys are helpful man thank you i will follow u both and rep u i had to go to the download list looool dumb for not even doing that lol

9 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

If you're trying to download it from the download list, then it's likely the Vita version which is listed as PS3/Vita. It should work if you just go to the store on the PS3 and search for sound shapes and initiate the download that way.

omg thanks man :D downlist worked like a charm u legend ;)