Let's Play Omega Quintet

oss04Of.jpg

Banner and Trophies by the amazing @Masamune

General Information

I wanted to do Let's play on my first PS4 game and it's one of few games I know that the girls react at you looking at their panties with the Camera. but next year there's coming a crossover Idea Factory/Compile Heart game that the Girls of Omega Quintet will appear in and there's fusion in that game too, so who knows maybe one of girls of Omega Quintet will fuse with Noire(Neptuina)?... anyway like almost every Idea Factory/Compile Heart game there's a grind.

Omega Quintet takes place in a world that is being damaged by a phenomenon known as the “Beep” ("Blare" in the English version), which has been degenerating the life of humankind by affecting their minds. The game's prominent characters are the "Verse Maidens", an idol group with the power to fight off the Beep. These powers are used to fight the Beep and save mankind, by giving them hope and dreams. The members of the Verse Maidens are Otoha, Kyoka, Kanadeko, Nene, and Aria. Otoha is a new member of the Verse Maidens, who would prefer to sleep and goof off than work hard, constantly forces the other party members to go along with her ideas, insults her childhood friend frequently and doesn't like whenever someone disagrees with her. She is a perpetually positive, but can also be a little idiotic. She is still growing and can be prone to making clumsy mistakes.Kyoka has a strong sense of responsibility who does her job as a Verse Maiden while caring for others, and also has a hard time expressing feelings. Kanadeko has a reckless, tomboyish personality and an intellect similar to Otoha's (i.e. none) who often makes decisions without thinking, Nene is very timid and often nervous and weak-willed, who often shies away and hides behind Kanadeko, and Aria, who is the eldest member of the Verse Maidens, who is mysterious and tends to distance herself with her speech and behavior. Other characters include Takt, protagonist of Omega Quintet, described as a cynical guy who was forced and guilt-tripped into agreeing to work as the Verse Maidens' manager and bodyguard, Momoka, a veteran Verse Maiden, Ayumi, Momoka's manager, Shiori, Kyoka's coach, Godou, the leader of the neighbourhood watch, and Tomekichi, a fan of the Verse Maidens and the leader of one of the supporting fan groups.

The goal: is to motivate as many people to try this game and to become the Ultimate Verse Maiden

1Lc5933b.png

Hall of Guides

Omega Quintet Trophy Guide

Mission Guide

Custom Trophy Rewards

Those of you who manage to become the Ultimate Verse Maiden doing this event will get a custom trophy based on any of your favorite Verse Maiden

Spoiler

c29117423393f2a4ebf2ba2e4aa94fed154493426013a37822d285005fad4d2b4081c81715449342b2e6b814c36fcc1919779a806fd502e815449342

61248bac93b8bc9607a8334496af6e9f15449342a9e00ca0f53cdd4ae07be2c2b0ba6a4715449342

Participants

Like my LP SAO, I won't do introductions for the participants

Participant List

Hall of Fame

Below are the participants who have become the Ultimate Verse Maiden. This game count for the PSNP Weeblympics. for now as it's close to become a Very Rare Plat.

Ultimate Verse Maidens

Spoiler
  1. undefinedmike - Completed prior to the start of this event
  2. Mesopithecus - Completed prior to the start of this event
  3. BCake93 - Completed prior to the start of this event
  4. Warpedsavior - 14th March 2019
  5. Dragon-Archon - 21st April 2019
  6. Kevvik - 15th June 2019
  7. Wdog-999 - 11th Jul 2019
  8. ladynadiad - 14th Dec 2019

Other LP Threads

Are you interested in other Let's Play threads or want to earn more trophies? If so, check out the links below. Note that some aren't active anymore.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Kevvik said:

I'm in but I told myself no new starts before Jan 1st, just clearing backlog in December.  Hopefully, the fan service isn't too creepy.

Added. it's lighter on fan service then Senran Kagura at least.

6 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Like Kevvik, I don't plan on starting anything new in December but am in for next year.  Bought this during the recent sale and will want to play it at some point.

Added.

6 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I'm in, but I'll start after the 1st of the year along with Star Ocean the last hope.

Added. Good luck with the Star Ocean the last hope next year.

6 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Sure sign me up.

Added. btw your PSN is set to private, do you plan to post a Plat screenshot?

5 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

What's the timeline for the event? 

I'll sign up- I got the game when it was super cheap and I have no idea what it's about, so it should be interesting? 

@Dragon-Archon removed the Time Limit so you have all the time in world. added btw. it's idols fighting monsters with one guy that can protect one of the idols.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, undefinedmike said:

I'd love to join, but i've already finished it. Does that exclude me? Great game btw, somewhat of a learning curve with a sudden difficulty spike towards the middle of the game.

7 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Oh dude, another event with a game that already got the platinum the same year before the "lest play" started... this is the second time. 1f62d.png

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

Can I sign up as an Ultimate Verse Maiden please?  I finished the game back in August and I'm not masochistic enough to stack it

For the ones that have finished game before can have a trophy. I let you know then the Trophies are made.

6 hours ago, Kurorac said:

I'd like to join, too. I have it on my wishlist and will definitely buy it next year.

1 hour ago, Warpedsavior said:

I’ll join, I still have Omega Quintet unfinished so this Let’s Play will give me the push to finish it.

Added.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Okay, so I downloaded the game which is a first good step. 

If I wanted to dumb this down, basically I just follow this google sheet on advanced difficulty and then I worry about post-game content? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TG0vZF00FO2fGq_jUsr6-gNpififVZIrn_SjN7XEx8E/edit#gid=0

How do you use this guide? 

Never played the game so I'm not sure. Can you choose between main and sub missions and do them one after another?

19 hours ago, Cake said:

I completed this already. Can I become an Ultimate Verse Maiden? 1f607.png

Added as a Ultimate Verse Maiden.

19 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

Can I participate with my 4th and currently final stack of the game, https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3329-오메가-퀸텟 ?

I'll be going through it pretty slowly because I'm only doing it on stream and when a friend of mine is caught up with me and needs guidance on what to do next.

You can join with your final stack of the game.

9 hours ago, Kurorac said:

How do you use this guide? 

Never played the game so I'm not sure. Can you choose between main and sub missions and do them one after another?

I nabbed that from the trophy guide, so I would check out there. From what I understand, at the beginning of each chapter, you want to start doing the submissions unless they require the main mission beforehand. I'm not sure if you have a choice after finishing all the main missions to stay in the current chapter or to go to the next. 

31 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I nabbed that from the trophy guide, so I would check out there. From what I understand, at the beginning of each chapter, you want to start doing the submissions unless they require the main mission beforehand. I'm not sure if you have a choice after finishing all the main missions to stay in the current chapter or to go to the next. 

Okay, guess I will check the guide thoroughly before starting the game. Thanks :)

6 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Just to clarify. Usually after you finish all the main missions, you'll be ask to do some random thing that will require you to fight the boss of the chapter, but some of the sub-missions will expire/disappear as the chapter goes on, so you're highly recommended to do the sub-missions as soon as they are available to avoid any possible complications.

• Like 2