Let's Play Omega Quintet

On 12/14/2018 at 0:45 AM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Looking forward to seeing how the trophy looks. I am in too now. I picked it up along with 8 other games in week one of the winter sale. I know I should pace myself but couldnt help it.

Added. The Trophies made by @Masamune is up.

a9e00ca0f53cdd4ae07be2c2b0ba6a4715449342

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

@Leon Castle Would I be able to get the Kyouka badge please?  It was a tough choice between her and Aria :D

Sure, @Masamune just need to replace his name with yours on that

64993c37cd08b64cbf2e9103d2e7493215122566

4d1a300e68b8c72db27acb039b96cc4515122566

Trophy. as the choice was between Tsundere and Twintail, I can see it very was

1c9d9a622bf1d2cb02b138630b50c41015394357

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

I want one of that trophies. 1f61e.png

Which one? The Older forgotten girl maybe?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Kurorac said:

Okay, I finished Sophie today and will start Omega Quintett in a few days.

So to prepare myself, what guides/checklists do I have to follow to not miss anything and do you guys have some tips for me in advance?

Oh, Sophie-san is one of your milestones, congratulations! :) 

About Omega Quintet this game is horrible :) so follow the trophy guide you can find here on PSNProfile and this checklist for missables sidequest (because you don't want lose any of them) Here also keep in mind you must start and finish the game in hard difficulty in order to earn the platinum. Good luck and if you need help let me know.

Edited by AlchemistWer
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Oh, Sophie-san is one of your milestones, congratulations! :) 

About Omega Quintet this game is horrible :) so follow the trophy guide you can find here on PSNProfile and this checklist for missables sidequest (because you don't want lose any of them) Here also keep in mind you must start and finish the game in hard difficulty in order to earn the platinum. Good luck and if you need help let me know.

Guess I'll check the trophy guide thoroughly. The most annoying thing for me is probably the hard difficulty.

2 hours ago, Kurorac said:

Guess I'll check the trophy guide thoroughly. The most annoying thing for me is probably the hard difficulty.

Ummm... yes and no, at the end the hard difficulty is actually no to hard. Of course the firsts battles coudl be a bit annoying, but if you follow the strategy in the trophy guide you will be ok. I don't like Omega quintet, and I earned the platinum the last year after 2 years or something like that because the first time I played on normal difficulty instead hard. You need to do a lot of grind (and that is not a problem) the problem is repeat the same strategy since you have every skill until finish the game (60 hours or even more) I spent maybe 110 hours or more with Omega Quintet. Always create a save at the beginning of each chapter and check if you did the side quest available in each chapter and also find the missables archieves in chapter 3

Edited by AlchemistWer

• 1 month later...

Well, considering I was banned from the Kingdom Hearts LP(because I pissed off the guy running in) I might just go and join this event. I wanted to make my own based on Ni no Kuni but knowing my stupid autism I probably would abandon it because I can't make an event to save my life. :(

Prob: I don't have the game yet and if it's a Vita game, I will have to resever my account on the Vita to link it to this account, which is so annoying. But at least I'll have something to play on the go. xD

EDIT: NVM, I found out it's exclusive to PS4.

Edited by SuperSmash5U