Let's Play Omega Quintet

7 hours ago, Warpedsavior said:

Well I succeeded, I finished Omega Quintet.

Good Job being the first to plat OQ doing the event cYAXDtk.gif

Do you want a Trophy?

4 hours ago, SuperSmash5U said:

Well, considering I was banned from the Kingdom Hearts LP(because I pissed off the guy running in) I might just go and join this event. I wanted to make my own based on Ni no Kuni but knowing my stupid autism I probably would abandon it because I can't make an event to save my life. :(

So my Omega Quintet LP is just a runner up to you. well you are not joining this one as I know you just go make a new Profile someday.

• Like 1

Any chance I could sign up for this? I have the game on my profile and I'd like to go through it soon since from what I've heard, it's not too bad of a plat, especially with a turbo controller (and I'm itching for shit to turbo lately).

15 minutes ago, SuperSmash5U said:

So I'm banned from all LP threads, huh?

I mean, no one wants to deal with your tendency to make a new account whenever you screw up something on your current one and to my recollection, you have a history of never completing anything you're in, so yeah.

15 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

Any chance I could sign up for this? I have the game on my profile and I'd like to go through it soon since from what I've heard, it's not too bad of a plat, especially with a turbo controller (and I'm itching for shit to turbo lately).

Added

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I started Omega Quintet and it feels like I've spent more time reading tutorials than playing the game :| . Already at chapter 3 and the tutorials still keep coming.

Maybe the tutorials stop coming by chapter 6? unless the tutorials keep coming until the true end... hopefully not.

5 hours ago, Warpedsavior said:

Yes please, I want the Kanedeko trophy.

@Masamune

• 3 weeks later...

I cleared chapter 9 and should almost be done with the story. Had to reload once after noticing one quest was expired, but I should be done with the side quests until the post-game part starts.

On 3/17/2019 at 9:02 PM, Leon Castle said:

Maybe the tutorials stop coming by chapter 6? unless the tutorials keep coming until the true end... hopefully not.

Yeah, they stopped coming around chapter 6.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on the 1 billion approval trophy and I only get a little over 10 million per fight by using the first boss of floor 12 (Cosmic Fan x5 and hammer skills). Is there a better way to obtain more approval per fight. It's a drag having to reload a lot to get lucky with the spawns to avoid Order Break.

21 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Good JobcYAXDtk.gif. @Masamune

20 hours ago, Masamune said:

@Dragon-Archon Congrats, sorry to hear you were disappointed in it though. It wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it enough (a hell of a lot more than what I've been trying to force myself to finish this last month, Blue Reflection). ?

pKkTD7t.png

I found the story very weak, and the game seems to be designed to force people to buy DLC resource packs. Then there were the pointless grinds (approval, affinity, and kills). I'm a bit hesitant to start Fairy Fencer F Advent Darkness now...

Edited by Dragon-Archon

@Dragon-Archon Oh, you should't have to worry about Fairy Fencer, that game is really awesome. It's not near as long either, I had every trophy done before the the 40 hour mark, so I had to let the game sit for a few hours just for the last trophy to pop. :P It has some free DLC that helps a lot too.

Edited by Masamune

18 hours ago, Masamune said:

@Dragon-Archon Oh, you should't have to worry about Fairy Fencer, that game is really awesome. It's not near as long either, I had every trophy done before the the 40 hour mark, so I had to let the game sit for a few hours just for the last trophy to pop. :P It has some free DLC that helps a lot too.

Ok, I noticed it has a lot of free DLC. Started Berseria and will give FFF a try afterwards.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I've finished the main story so I've got the post game quests and a crap load of grind left. Story is weak and the characters truly painful to deal with. Hopefully there is minimal interaction left with them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Torment complete, platinum has been achieved!

Since there is no option for a badge with Ayumi (the only character in the game with any brain matter between her ears), I guess I will go with Nene and her firearms obsession.

Grind went faster than I thought.  Not as bad as MeiQ's kill grind but certainly not enjoyable.  Pretty disappointing game overall.  Usually there are a couple of characters that are pleasant to interact with but pretty much all stereotypical braindead teens (including the MC) with annoying personalities here.

17 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Torment complete, platinum has been achieved!

Since there is no option for a badge with Ayumi (the only character in the game with any brain matter between her ears), I guess I will go with Nene and her firearms obsession.

Good Job at surviving your torment cYAXDtk.gif

@Masamune

• Like 1