Leon Castle

Let's Play Omega Quintet

82 posts in this topic

@Kevvik Here you go, I was wondering if anyone was ever going to pick her. :P 

Kn0ZmJM.png

At least there's been at least 1 of each award made now, although I think there's only been like 7 people who actually got one so far (& that includes myself). 😅

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

@Kevvik Here you go, I was wondering if anyone was ever going to pick her. :P 

Thanks! Appreciate the work you put into these.

Sorry for being so late to start this, but I finally got through the story. Felt so good to get all of it done in one shot. :)

Just post-game and grind left for the plat. At least I have turbo so the MAD kills can go quickly. Already did the affection grinds for all five girls.

Posted (edited)

It is done.

5KGmynO.jpg

Thanks to @bladesoframen for helping me out with the game and also for dealing with my endless complaining about this game's weird, dumb quirks. :P

Overall, this is honestly one of CH's weaker titles. Having the game actually be hard is an interesting idea given their catalog tends to skew on the easy side as long as the genre they're doing isn't known to be hard, but instead of actually manifesting in a meaningful way, it just turns into rocket tag where if you don't kill the enemy immediately, they will basically fuck you dead with the exception of a few marathon bosses, and that's assuming you even get a first turn to kill them on since you occasionally get stuck with such a small mob that they just all order break you at once and kill most if not all of the party regardless of whether you even did a symbol attack or not, which is less a fair challenge and more just RNG bullshit to its logical extreme.

As far as the story, it was alright. Nothing really special, but it wasn't exactly bad by any means either. It's pretty much just standard stuff without much going for it, honestly, and I have little to really say on it.

The plat grind wasn't quite that bad, though I also had a turbo controller to automate enemy kills and affections, so all I had were the relatively short level grind to get up to muster for the training facility and the approval grind that has more or less been trivialized at this point (check the Optimizing Battle Bonuses thread, the last combo there gives up to 20M per fight with 6 small enemies, 15M with 5 smaller enemies, and 11M with 4 smaller enemies).

All in all, not too horrid of an experience, but there's nothing really special about it other than the fact that the NA version inexplicably has 18 URs.

I would like a Nene medal, please. :)

@Masamune

Edited by Walt the Dog

13 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

It is done.

5KGmynO.jpg

Good Job cYAXDtk.gif

4 hours ago, Masamune said:

@Walt the Dog Congrats! ^_^

sEj4f8V.png

Looks great. Thank you for your work. :)

Also can't believe my plat post is now tied with the post announcing that the medals are up for the most liked post of the thread. :o