free platinum?

XxraymanjrxX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, JDUBnorcal said:

Are these all solo-able trophies are am I going to have to make some friends around here?

Yes. Talented Builder is going to take you FOREVER to obtain if you attempt it solo. 500,000 builds is a task even with 4 players using modifiers and lots and lots of material. You will need to definitely find players for it.

• 6 months later...
On 04/04/2019 at 1:00 PM, JDUBnorcal said:

Are these all solo-able trophies are am I going to have to make some friends around here?

Yeah they are all soloable with no friends. 

The game can/will pair you with randoms if you play on public. Otherwise you can play on private and use defenders (NPC's with limited movement that you supply a weapon and ammo to) if necessary. 

The only note about that I'll make is the play with others trophies. You need to choose to play with others which will always be a random public mission. Sometimes you can choose this and you won't see anybody else but it still counts as playing a play with others mission. So it is 100% soloable. 

The game is fully online though so even while playing private you will always need an online connection. 

14 hours ago, eGEORGE_ said:

Do you have any tips for play with others? Kids keep asking me if I want to trade 130s and then trapping me in a box. What is a "130" ???

My best advice is to farm for mats so when you get in play with others you can type in the chat to vote start for free weapons. Then you craft items for the kids so they don’t sabotage the mission. A 130 is a high level weapon. But if you don’t know what a 130 is, I doubt you’ll be able to craft one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/10/2019 at 10:31 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

My best advice is to farm for mats so when you get in play with others you can type in the chat to vote start for free weapons. Then you craft items for the kids so they don’t sabotage the mission. A 130 is a high level weapon. But if you don’t know what a 130 is, I doubt you’ll be able to craft one.

I'm really concerned about the upcoming free-to-play mode. Do we will still have access to the Platinum? Or the trophies will suddenly be blocked to all of us? This really is intriguing me. There's anything the devs had said. What are your thoughts in this?

21 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

I'm really concerned about the upcoming free-to-play mode. Do we will still have access to the Platinum? Or the trophies will suddenly be blocked to all of us? This really is intriguing me. There's anything the devs had said. What are your thoughts in this?

have you playedgame before where it went ftp and the trophies got disabled?  i personally can't say i've seen it, but it does raise an interesting question. the only thing i know is the  free to play version you can't get vbucks in save the world anymore, it will be x ray tickets.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok first of all this game will take you at least 1,000+ hours like @aZombieDictator said and it's not free to play and there's no reason to waste 1000+ for one platinum when you could get at least 10 platinum instead of just one and you'll have to do the same thing over and over again trust me not a good story, not a fun grind. But if you want you can still go and be in the top 1000 to get the platinum only 204 got this platinum.

4 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

Ok first of all this game will take you at least 1,000+ hours like @aZombieDictator said and it's not free to play and there's no reason to waste 1000+ for one platinum when you could get at least 10 platinum instead of just one and you'll have to do the same thing over and over again trust me not a good story, not a fun grind. But if you want you can still go and be in the top 1000 to get the platinum only 204 got this platinum.

There’s a ton of misinformation about how long this game takes. If you’re playing solo and relying purely on randoms, 1k would be a bit more accurate. You can start matches on the Oceania server on your own so I’d still say no more than 800. If you play with 3 for all of the pwo missions, you’re looking at about 600h.

19 hours ago, Darkette said:

There’s a ton of misinformation about how long this game takes. If you’re playing solo and relying purely on randoms, 1k would be a bit more accurate. You can start matches on the Oceania server on your own so I’d still say no more than 800. If you play with 3 for all of the pwo missions, you’re looking at about 600h.

There isn't a ton of misinformation about how long it takes. It'll still take you at least 1,000+ hours because of kill 200,000 mist monsters, exploring 10,000 zones, building 500,000, completing 1,000play with others missions. It's a really long platinum and instead of getting one platinum, you could get 20 platinum that takes 50 hours. I know it's ultra-rare but if you're not having much fun don't do it. I played for about 30 hours and I really didn't like it.

10 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

There isn't a ton of misinformation about how long it takes. It'll still take you at least 1,000+ hours because of kill 200,000 mist monsters, exploring 10,000 zones, building 500,000, completing 1,000play with others missions. It's a really long platinum and instead of getting one platinum, you could get 20 platinum that takes 50 hours. I know it's ultra-rare but if you're not having much fun don't do it. I played for about 30 hours and I really didn't like it.

yes there is. I’m speaking as someone that’s finished it in 598h with these methods, you’re speaking as someone that’s played 30 hours..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 9:08 AM, Darkette said:

yes there is. I’m speaking as someone that’s finished it in 598h with these methods, you’re speaking as someone that’s played 30 hours..

Was it fun to platinum I know I'll never do it because I wasn't having much fun it was pretty boring IMO Battle Royale was way better and even with friends 600h-1000h seems really long for one platinum. I know it's rare and all that but it's just grindy that's all it is but congratulations on getting the platinum. I know it's been 1 week and 4 days but I didn't know it could be cut in half well almost ( for the time it took to platinum.

3 hours ago, mumik08 said:

Was it fun to platinum I know I'll never do it because I wasn't having much fun it was pretty boring IMO Battle Royale was way better and even with friends 600h-1000h seems really long for one platinum. I know it's rare and all that but it's just grindy that's all it is but congratulations on getting the platinum. I know it's been 1 week and 4 days but I didn't know it could be cut in half well almost ( for the time it took to platinum.

Nothing fun about it, whoever says otherwise is lying. It wasn’t as tedious or boring as other games I’ve played though. I also did the entire game with a friend while in parties so it didn’t feel all that bad. I don’t really recommend going in solo either.

36 minutes ago, Darkette said:

Nothing fun about it, whoever says otherwise is lying. It wasn’t as tedious or boring as other games I’ve played though. I also did the entire game with a friend while in parties so it didn’t feel all that bad. I don’t really recommend going in solo either.

Yeah, it isn't tedious because it's easy just not fun or boring I know what you mean and Thanks for answering.

20 hours ago, Darkette said:

I was watching a Gameranx video and I saw you in the video. Here's a screenshot.

Here's the video. Go to 9:22 and 9:55 to see yourself. (I'm not trying to be annoying(Sorry if I am)Just thought I'd let you know).

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 0:44 PM, mumik08 said:

The game will take around 800 hours  and it helps if you find a group that will grind PWO so each match last around 10 min

Edited by LuckiestPenny16