Skillshots

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Some skillshots i've unlocked, don't have the green tick next to them. I can see the name of the skillshot instead of the ?.

Will i have to do those again?

No. All it means is, you've done that Skillshot before so doesn't have to be done again :). The easiest way to see which Skillshots you have and haven't done, is to load the final Chapter then bring up the Skllshot list and take note of all the ones that don't have a tick by them :).

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

No. All it means is, you've done that Skillshot before so doesn't have to be done again :). The easiest way to see which Skillshots you have and haven't done, is to load the final Chapter then bring up the Skllshot list and take note of all the ones that don't have a tick by them :).

When i'm pressing the option to show which ones are undone, it lists those as well. I hope i won't have to redo them

16 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

When i'm pressing the option to show which ones are undone, it lists those as well. I hope i won't have to redo them

You're good as long as the skillshot text is highlighted no matter if there is a tick or not.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Hmmm. Struggling with this on my alt account.

All skillshots show as blue, with the name and description there. The only three that do not have ticks on them are the floater which I dud in chapter select and the electricute nom one and the hit a boss in the chest with charged drill chest pump one, which I have done in echoes, but the trophy is not popping.

Very frustrating.