Map glitch

Neme-ita

I have got ALL chests but on Volcano i have two ?, but the chests on those spot is opened. And of course trophies for all chests don't pop, anyone have this problem? A solution? or i need wait for a patch or restart the entire game, My God i don't want to restart all from scratch game is awesome a little masterpiece, but all chests AGAIN*_* 

Edited by Neme-ita

10 hours ago, Skillo_Poa said:

same happened to me...4 question marks still remains in my map, 2 o them I have the chests....

I hear patch is on the way hope fix our prob this is mine

the two ? on Volcano 

Monster-Boy-e-il-Regno-maledetto-2018121

And the missing % for this two cheast brown and blue

Monster-Boy-e-il-Regno-maledetto-2018121

12 minutes ago, Skillo_Poa said:

im really sad by the plat trophy, but the greatness of this game is what really matters to me =) by far the best metroidvania in a looong time

Yeah me too this and Hollow Knight best metroidvania games in year maybe since Symphony of the night 

11 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

100% is ONLY for exploration map

I understand that.  However, any missing spot would likely be a treasure room and everything has been picked clean.  

9 hours ago, Skillo_Poa said:

last 0.1% is the boss room

the glitch was solved in 1.03 patch (released today) for me!

I am at 99.8 % without entering the boss room, however I have a question mark over at the piano room in the Haunted Mansion where you get the music note.  I used the treasure drop from the shop to mark it on the map (although that happened at random). When I retrieved the item, the question mark never went away so I have no clue what square on the map is missing since again, everything has been picked clean.  All treasure markers are at 100%.

On 14/12/2018 at 2:50 PM, LordBilbanes said:

I am missing map percentage.  Is that related to the glitch?  I am stuck at 99.9%  It can't be a hidden treasure location because everything is at 100%.

Im 99’8 % all tresures done . And when im in the boss room its 99’9 %

and have tjek tjecked all map

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Sorry for the necro post but I just beat the final boss twice and before stepping into the final boss my map exploration is at 99.8% I have no question marks anywhere on my map. my map is fully explored and when I finish the game it says game completion is at 96%? anyone who recently got the platinum faced a similar issue? Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

I totally missed 1 secret room right before the room where you have the health shop and magic shop before the boss room. Smash the floor and get the treasure. On the right wall there's a fake wall with a door that was part of the missing %. Didn't have to beat the final boss a 3rd time! Platinum just popped #77. Amazing game! 2 areas of the game were just a piss take but manageable... Other than that this game is certainly a gem!

Edited by Carlxzgfx
solved
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...

For anyone else missing an infuriating 0.1% of the map...mine was in the very last room before the boss. Where the portal is that leads to the boss I went past the portal and right to the edge of the room to the wall, this gave me 0.1%! I was also missing 0.5% earlier on which was the sky in Lupia, make sure to fly across all of the sky there. All map edges need to be black