objectioner

Has anyone else reached level 100 and didn't get the trophy?

39 posts in this topic

The Level 100 trophy bugged out for me and has popped.

 

I've used a new character to get the trophies after playing the beta.
Every other level has correctly popped.


From level 65/70 - 100 I've been grinding the Monster Mash event, and haven't knowingly used any glitches.

My theory is that maybe because I played partly on the beta but now use a different character, the levels I got for the beta interfered with my other character.

A similar thing happened with my lockpick/Hacking trophies, they eventually popped getting the needed 50 + 20 on top (that I did in the beta).

 

I think I was level 25 when the beta ended, so i'm going to keep grinding to 125 and then see what happens.

I'm seriously getting tired of all this games problems, if anyone knows a way to level up fast, I would be grateful to hear.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you could try for 125. but i doubt it will pop for that unless the trophy description said "reach lvl 100" there's a huge chance to try again. though when you reach 99. make a backup save just in case i wished i did this for a certain game and had to replay it again (just cause 3) one of the area trophy's glitched on me.

 

dev's sometimes don't test fully to prevent glitches from happening.

Edited by kingdrake2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This and many other trophies are very glitchy and 2 of the events trophies are completely unobtainable due to various glitches with the stat tracking. All you can do is, unfortunately, delete your character and grind your way back to lv100 and pray the trophy doesn't bug out a second time :(.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, since i'm closer to level 125 then if I restart, I think i'll keep pushing on.

In my challenges list, it shows I have reached level 100.

This and the 2 bugged event trophies are the only ones I need for the platinum.

If not i'll wait for the next patch to see if it fixes all these trophies.

 

I didn't think you could make back-up save with Fallout 76, since its a live game.

But if I have to re-grind to 100 i'll try and see if I can.

 

The fact they keep nerfing how much xp you can earn from enemies fills me with dread if I have to re-grind.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It didn't glitch for me but are you really surprised, the whole game is one big glitch, goddam embarrassment if you ask me, I crash constantly, I have the carry weight bug, guns stop damaging enemies, enemies stop reacting to me, quests glitch, items glitch, the environment glitches and on and on...

 

The atom store though, thing runs like a well oiled machine, never a problem there!

 

 I'm on 71%, don't know if I can stomach it for the plat, don't know what to advise other than the trophy could pop at any time, if at all, I've had them pop long after conditions have been met.

 

Honestly has to be one of the laziest cash grab games I've ever seen, the sheer amount of bugs one could list is staggering.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few days ago, I read that a lot of people have the same issue. It doesn't surprise me though. The game is playable, sure. But it's a shoddy, incomplete and ignominious game that is hopefully an eye-opener to Bethesda themselves and every other gaming company that rushes through game development.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of the other trophies have been somewhat buggy but eventually all popped.

I've seen 98% of the game world now and there nothing else really to do.

And just playing the beta seemed to have caused unfortunate problems for me and other players.

 

Bethesda should really be hit hard for this game, as petty as it sounds, this truly is the last straw for me with their games and don't plan on buying from them in the future..

And with Obsidians new open-world game coming out, it should hurt Bethesda even more with how shoddy their games really are.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah man this exact thing happened to me on Sunday night whilst grinding in Watoga high school reached level 100 and no trophy I was gutted. Im on 92 percent.

 

Every other level related one fine (10,25,50) the lock picking one took 75 locks and the hacker 52 terminals down to the beta of course but there can be no excuse for this grindiest level 100 trophy.

 

Iv put at least 200 hours into the game got a ton of ultracite and springs,gears,screws and the thought of restarting is seriously demoralising.

 

Please let us know if getting to 125 pops it and do you know if there is any precedent to bethesda or games in general sorting out trophies like this? Had no issue whatsover in 3,4 or new vegas got all of them.

 

One guy says he got to 100 all over again and it popped yet another guy says he did it and yet again never got the trophy so its not worth the risk i dont think.

Edited by JonnyMcG20
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JonnyMcG20 said:

Yeah man this exact thing happened to me on Sunday night whilst grinding in Watoga high school reached level 100 and no trophy I was gutted. Im on 92 percent.

 

Every other level related one fine (10,25,50) the lock picking one took 75 locks and the hacker 52 terminals down to the beta of course but there can be no excuse for this grindiest level 100 trophy.

 

Iv put at least 200 hours into the game got a ton of ultracite and springs,gears,screws and the thought of restarting is seriously demoralising.

 

Please let us know if getting to 125 pops it and do you know if there is any precedent to bethesda or games in general sorting out trophies like this? Had no issue whatsover in 3,4 or new vegas got all of them.

 

One guy says he got to 100 all over again and it popped yet another guy says he did it and yet again never got the trophy so its not worth the risk i dont think.

 

Sorry to hear that. Its seems to be affecting only a small bunch of us.

 

I am also feeling very demoralised due to all this.

Now that i'm over level 100, the monster mash seems to be only giving me 1/2 - 3/4 xp of a level each run. 

A run taking about 15/20 - 25/30 minutes each.

I'm now level 106 and its starting to really take its toll on me. 

Nuked Whitesprings gets me always seems to give me 1-2 levels if i'm lucky, but no ones nuking it much on my servers and doing a sile run is a complete ball-ache.

You hardly get any xp from all the robot in the silo as well!

 

Like you, I've heard conflicting reports about people who re-levelled with a new charcter to 100.

I'm hesitant to start a new character if its all for nothing.  

 

I might wait and see what happen with the next patch, to see if it fixes anything

Bethesda has dragged its heels with the event trophies, only now getting patched with the next update, so prospects are looking grim.

Knowing our luck Bethesda will further nerf xp gain or break something else with the patch.

 

Regardless I will report back when/if I get the trophy.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I to anyone who is still remotely interested I said I would report back:

 

I took a brand new character, marched all the way to Wotga to grind at the monster mash event for level 1 to level 100...

 

And still the Level 100 trophy still didn't pop.

I even grinded to level 101 just to make sure, still no trophy.

 

This and the 'Scorched Earth' are my last trophies for the platinum, but it seems I wont be getting at all now.

To those that didn't get the level 100 trophy first time round but some how managed to get it to pop,

please tell what you did to fix it.

 

For now i'm just done with this game, and Bethesda in general.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, objectioner said:
Spoiler

 

Well, I to anyone who is still remotely interested I said I would report back:

 

I took a brand new character, marched all the way to Wotga to grind at the monster mash event for level 1 to level 100...

 

And still the Level 100 trophy still didn't pop.

I even grinded to level 101 just to make sure, still no trophy.

 

This and the 'Scorched Earth' are my last trophies for the platinum, but it seems I wont be getting at all now.

To those that didn't get the level 100 trophy first time round but some how managed to get it to pop,

please tell what you did to fix it.

 

For now i'm just done with this game, and Bethesda in general.

 

 

That sucks man, i'm at level 94 now on my second character and i can feel it that it wont unluck too.

Edited by n9rawy_5220
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats disgraceful mate i feel your pain no longer will i attempt to reach 100 for the 2nd time (on level 9 at the moment). Got excited at the update announcement on Wednesday there but it was foolish to expect they were going to fix this for the small amount of us affected. 

Totally gutted for you man that trophy should have been a shoe in on our road to platinum but its bugged until/unless they specifically deal with it which clearly aint a priority. Thanks for the heads up and if its any consolation you're not alone in being bugged out of platinum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you want to know what the real kick in gut about this is?

 

On the Fallout 76 support page they have an article that tells you what to if a trophy/achievement doesn't unlock...

It tells you to fix the trophy to have to..... re-do the trophy... and that's all.

On top of that there is no way I can see to report the bug to Bethesda.

I have no idea whats preventing this from unlocking, each patch seems to break something else rather than fixing it.

 

Well at least i'm not alone in this problem.

I may try re-levelling again after the next patch, but it isn't a priority of mine.

Knowing how Bethesda drags its heel it could be months until its fixed, if at all.

I guess introducing loot boxes is now their priority.

 

To those with the bugged trophy still reading this:

Save you time, get all the other trophies and then leave this game alone, or better yet, play any different game made be people who care.

Edited by objectioner
grammer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://help.bethesda.net/app/incident10 Follow that link and choose "feedback" to report the issue to the developers directly although you don't get a response. I just sent my second ticket away just now. Hopefully the more of us that do it will increase the likelihood it gets fixed faster.

Yeah i love fallout but this sloppy bug has ruined the experience for me personally. Someone else put on another forum that they avoid betas entirely now as it glitched out trophies for them previously so im convinced its something stemming from the beta somehow. 

Its the fact that so many have obviously received this level 100 trophy that bethesda aren't probably looking at the issue of some of us being screwed out of it seriously. Unlike breach and clear and scorched earth which no one could attain. Extremely frustrating 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 7:45 PM, JonnyMcG20 said:

Yeah man this exact thing happened to me on Sunday night whilst grinding in Watoga high school reached level 100 and no trophy I was gutted. Im on 92 percent.

 

Every other level related one fine (10,25,50) the lock picking one took 75 locks and the hacker 52 terminals down to the beta of course but there can be no excuse for this grindiest level 100 trophy.

 

Iv put at least 200 hours into the game got a ton of ultracite and springs,gears,screws and the thought of restarting is seriously demoralising.

 

Please let us know if getting to 125 pops it and do you know if there is any precedent to bethesda or games in general sorting out trophies like this? Had no issue whatsover in 3,4 or new vegas got all of them.

 

One guy says he got to 100 all over again and it popped yet another guy says he did it and yet again never got the trophy so its not worth the risk i dont think.

If your lucky enough like i was you can find someone or a real life friend to just help you swap your stuff to a new character, its really quick and easy, plus you can even buy something for all your caps and get them sent over too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, OnlyCass said:

If your lucky enough like i was you can find someone or a real life friend to just help you swap your stuff to a new character, its really quick and easy, plus you can even buy something for all your caps and get them sent over too.

 Aye that would be nice and save a bit of time though i didnt ever see an option to share or drop caps apart from killings. Not continuing with a new character until they guarantee this god damn Fallout Forever trophy will unlock

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sorry to hear that yalls trophy bugged out but I was just wondering what’s the best and quickest way to level up?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I’m sorry to hear that yalls trophy bugged out but I was just wondering what’s the best and quickest way to level up?

 

Whitespring ghouls. Do a lap killing everything, hop severs and repeat. It's boring as hell but there's just nothing else as quick. The monster mash takes too long. If you are lucky you'll run into a few blast zones which can really speed things up. You'll also pick up a ton of legendaries doing this

Edited by Cleggworth
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I’m sorry to hear that yalls trophy bugged out but I was just wondering what’s the best and quickest way to level up?

 

Just to add in addition to what Cleggworth said, if the event One Violent Night appears on a server you're on, I highly recommend it.  We got a couple of level ups yesterday just during that event alone.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

 

Just to add in addition to what Cleggworth said, if the event One Violent Night appears on a server you're on, I highly recommend it.  We got a couple of level ups yesterday just during that event alone.

Ok thanks for yalls info

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the Plat earlier today and immediately deleted the game, one of the worst games I've ever played, breathtakingly lazy and broken beyond repair.    The Atom shop is despicable and Bethesda's entire attitude regarding this trash game is equally so.    I won't be buying any more BGS games.

 

You can have a bit of fun messing about in the game but it's such a nothing game, level 150ish after about 400 hours and I can't remember anything of note from that time.   I've been burned badly twice buying games, first was Destiny, now 76...I think 76 is worse.

 

Hope they sort the trophies for those that are glitched, but I wouldn't hold my breath, probably too busy prepping the Atom shop for loot boxes, sry, lunch boxes.   Quickly, 50% off and only two in stock!  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, JonnyMcG20 said:

https://help.bethesda.net/app/incident10 Follow that link and choose "feedback" to report the issue to the developers directly although you don't get a response. I just sent my second ticket away just now. Hopefully the more of us that do it will increase the likelihood it gets fixed faster.

Yeah i love fallout but this sloppy bug has ruined the experience for me personally. Someone else put on another forum that they avoid betas entirely now as it glitched out trophies for them previously so im convinced its something stemming from the beta somehow. 

Its the fact that so many have obviously received this level 100 trophy that bethesda aren't probably looking at the issue of some of us being screwed out of it seriously. Unlike breach and clear and scorched earth which no one could attain. Extremely frustrating 

 

Thanks for the info.

I've just sent my ticket under the 'crash/blocks progress' option, not sure if its the right one but its a bit limited with options to pick.

I ask anyone else who is suffering this bug to write in as well - hopefully they will take note and fix it (but don't hold your breathe).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 4:20 AM, n9rawy_5220 said:
Spoiler

That sucks man, i'm at level 94 now on my second character and i can feel it that it wont unluck too.

 


The trophy has actually popped ! here is a hope for everyone doing it all over again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, n9rawy_5220 said:


The trophy has actually popped ! here is a hope for everyone doing it all over again.

 

So it popped on your 2nd time round?

Did you do anything different? Or avoid anything specific?

And how did you level up to 100?

 

Once I get the scorched earth trophy i'll probably try one last time levelling up to 100 if it worked for you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, n9rawy_5220 said:


The trophy has actually popped ! here is a hope for everyone doing it all over again.

Good stuff did you delete your original character for whom the trophy didnt pop the first time before starting over?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.