Twisted Metal should i play it?

Kasper2005M

i have some questions

1. does digital version give you online pass even though the online pass is removed from the store?

2.  how hard is the campaign if i do it legit

3. how hard is the online

4. do i need the physical version?

5. is it worth going for this platinum?? I can only play on the weekends and the games servers are shutting down on January 31st

Edited by Kasper2005M
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kasper2005M said:

i have some questions

1. does digital version give you online pass even though the online pass is removed from the store?

2.  how hard is the campaign if i do it legit

3. how hard is the online

4. do i need the physical version?

5. is it worth going for this platinum?1f914.png I can only play on the weekends and the games servers are shutting down on January 31st

1) Unfortunately not :(.

2) Pretty brutal IMHO - 9/10.

3) Super easy with boosting, medium via normal play.

4) To get the online trophies at this stage if you do not have the online pass, yes, you will need brand new sealed PH version or PH with unused code.

5) Yes, it is. With self-boost or dedicated boosting team online part can be done within one weekend easily.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Smashero said:

1) Unfortunately not :(.

4) To get the online trophies at this stage if you do not have the online pass, yes, you will need brand new sealed PH version or PH with unused code.

Isn't the online pass built in to the digital version? Meaning that you don't need to find a sealed copy to play online.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mekktor said:

Isn't the online pass built in to the digital version? Meaning that you don't need to find a sealed copy to play online.

Ah...

It was a bit early and no coffee. Yes, of course digital has the online pass. I was thinking about playing with Warthog which is easier to obtain in PH version due to no ammo glitch and to play online with this version... So yes, buying digital version WILL give you the online pass and I found this also:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, l_thiagodebs_l said:

"A NETWORK ERROR OCCURRED WHILE JOINING THE GAME"

Any solution, I can not connect with anyone?

i had that issue before and i dont have a solution for it, one guy i boosted with we couldn't connect at all, and the people im boosting with now we can connect to game just fine