Standalone list? Also thoughts.

communistwookiee

Oh what a bummer...I understand why they made it a standalone game (I mean, look at FFXV and Comrades DLC)...but what a bummer. I'd definitely prefer it to be a prat of the main list.

Winning 100 Matches seems to be a just a bit too much, just Playing matches would be much better :D 

I'm personally happy that this is a separate list. Modes like this have nothing to do with the main game so it's nice most people get to keep their 100% for Prey without having to bother with a load of grindy MP trophies.

On another note, I'm still to buy the mooncrash DLC, is it any good? Prey was my GOTY of last year and I definitely want to get it at some point as I like getting 100% completion on most of my games, I just haven't gotten round to it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mori said:

Will this be included in the Mooncrash DLC? Or will this be a seperate download and application to play? I am not really looking forward to it and I dont want to accidently get trophies on this.

It's included within either the Mooncrash or deluxe edition purchase.

I'm guessing it will be a separate application though as it has its own trophy list.

4 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

I'm personally happy that this is a separate list. Modes like this have nothing to do with the main game so it's nice most people get to keep their 100% for Prey without having to bother with a load of grindy MP trophies.

On another note, I'm still to buy the mooncrash DLC, is it any good? Prey was my GOTY of last year and I definitely want to get it at some point as I like getting 100% completion on most of my games, I just haven't gotten round to it.

Mooncrash was absolutely fantastic. If you wanted that feeling of uneasiness back after multiple playthroughs of the normal game losing its lustre, mooncrash is perfect because its part RNG and you can't predict everything, just certain variables.

Also as a side note happy about this being a separate list, I remember them talking about a multiplayer mode back at E3 or whatever and honestly thought it got canceled but here we are. It looks incredibly grind-y.

Edited by FearForDignity

3 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Considering it's a VR add-on, it wouldn't be fair to attach to the main list.

Super Stardust Ultra recieved a VR only add-on a year or two ago, and it was originally a non-VR game. That was really annoying since I don't have a PSVR and have no plans of buying one. 

Props to the devs/publishers for splitting this up in a separate list!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Considering it's a VR add-on, it wouldn't be fair to attach to the main list.

It's not though...

This part of the free expansion is the 'hide and seek' Multiplayer mode - this isn't in VR. The VR part is coming in Jan and is an escape room style experience which is free for people who own the base game and the Mooncrash DLC. That will either also have its own set of trophies, they'll be 'DLC' to this one, or it will be an experience, which means no trophies.