Trophy Boost daily challenge 11th of december 2018

namcorad1988

Hey you guys

Unusual question, will delete it if people are offended

Could you, and I mean ALL of you, who owns Rayman Legends for Vita play the Vivid Dead daily challange as poor as possible to boost my chances to get a diamond trophy? :D I am third on the list afaik, but no chance I get to be first and only the first 1% of the best get the diamond trophy. So, usually there are about 50 players. So the first on the list is getting only diamond. Imagine if we could mobilze 200 or 300 people to play! That would be the most massive trophy boost ever! :)

Edited by namcorad1988

I kinda accidently went over that other guy, didnt really mean to, hope ya have beaten me already, but, there are alot of pro's on land speed, most of them arent playing daily, but still, with only 2 pros its already impossible

Besides, its tuesday, DC wont go to 200, in weekends it does

Anyway, if i however see some unbeatable guys on it, i might try to figure out how they do it & record my runs, but I'm no pro at it, so i'll probably never figure it out

1 hour ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I think you will lose your spot on the leaderboard just because most players did not play yet.

Depends on it, some people give a good indication on what diamond will be

If ya see my score on it, diamond is gonna be higher, but not with 3 seconds, sometimes i get under the 1"00 mark, so beating me + add some faster differences & ya could get diamond

• Like 1

4 hours ago, namcorad1988 said:

Hey DJ, good times you did this morning. I was desperate to get where I am when that dude from Hong Kong took first place. Oh, can't wait for the next Murphy Glitch... 

I gave it a couple tries just now, and i think i know how he does it, however, it requires you to know a huge amount of tricks & shortcuts, and i only use 1 of them in my run, 1 i know but not skilled enough to know how exactly, and 1 i know but havent been succesful on doing in my run

So i suggest to not try xD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, namcorad1988 said:

Guys, thank you for the replies. 

What do you think of a thread "Daily Daily Challenges Talk - Exchainge of tips and tricks"? 

I would delete this thread here of course to not make you think that I am a senseless spammer :)

I dont know if that actually would help a lot, it would help for routes or possible choking points on distances, but for most of them you would need a video or screenshots, and know a fair amount of tricks, some of these tricks need some serious dedication (i mean, took 4 months or so for me)

For example, if i tell my route for yesterdays daily im pretty sure ur nothing smarter as you wont know what it actually means

Which is: start with brakeboost, grab ring, skidboost, slide down, dash the bone, walljump twice, dash the slope, 2 small rolljumps, dash on the other slope, high rolljump, low rolljump, dash for the bone, rolljump high & turn left mid-air on ur highest point & groundpound underneath the bumper, on top of the pillar dash, boneboost on the bone, grab the blue hand, dash & yby, kick before the spike so u dont grab the chain, on the floor skidboost, low rolljump, double dash & end

Or todays pit lums... 

Grab pack 1, pack 3, jump after the blue hand, fall down the chain where the lums are, once ur on the floor in the wind part do a dashjump for the package coming out of the right wall, turn left a bit (& maybe hover a little) & groundpound (so u end up on the lums but not the bumper), after that fall left a bit, tiny hover & go right, on the gate just fall & go right, then wait on the ring for the pack coming out of the wall, & hover in the wind under it, turn left for the blue hand, again follow the lums... Fall off the chain & go right

With that should be <20s easily, but again, without knowing what you do, an explanation isnt detailed enough for some understanding 

Besides that cheater did it so its no diamond for anyone

I regularly upload videos but asking for that means i need to go hard for it to be valid, which in turn is hardly beatable since it involves complicated strategies

Thats why i always say: practice murphy distances, if a glitched comes up u can get diamond even if it needs you to go 4000m, you only need to learn 1 challenge sort & u can be assured of a diamond

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DJ_AdruA said:

I dont know if that actually would help a lot, it would help for routes or possible choking points on distances, but for most of them you would need a video or screenshots, and know a fair amount of tricks, some of these tricks need some serious dedication (i mean, took 4 months or so for me)

For example, if i tell my route for yesterdays daily im pretty sure ur nothing smarter as you wont know what it actually means

Which is: start with brakeboost, grab ring, skidboost, slide down, dash the bone, walljump twice, dash the slope, 2 small rolljumps, dash on the other slope, high rolljump, low rolljump, dash for the bone, rolljump high & turn left mid-air on ur highest point & groundpound underneath the bumper, on top of the pillar dash, boneboost on the bone, grab the blue hand, dash & yby, kick before the spike so u dont grab the chain, on the floor skidboost, low rolljump, double dash & end

Or todays pit lums... 

Grab pack 1, pack 3, jump after the blue hand, fall down the chain where the lums are, once ur on the floor in the wind part do a dashjump for the package coming out of the right wall, turn left a bit (& maybe hover a little) & groundpound (so u end up on the lums but not the bumper), after that fall left a bit, tiny hover & go right, on the gate just fall & go right, then wait on the ring for the pack coming out of the wall, & hover in the wind under it, turn left for the blue hand, again follow the lums... Fall off the chain & go right

With that should be <20s easily, but again, without knowing what you do, an explanation isnt detailed enough for some understanding 

Besides that cheater did it so its no diamond for anyone

I regularly upload videos but asking for that means i need to go hard for it to be valid, which in turn is hardly beatable since it involves complicated strategies

Thats why i always say: practice murphy distances, if a glitched comes up u can get diamond even if it needs you to go 4000m, you only need to learn 1 challenge sort & u can be assured of a diamond

Seriously bro, I'm quite good on living dead speed but you and the pros are always 1 2 or even 3 seconds ahead that's amazing.

4 hours ago, sssMABsss said:

Seriously bro, I'm quite good on living dead speed but you and the pros are always 1 2 or even 3 seconds ahead that's amazing.

Well, i see your ghost from time to time on challenges, think all you would need to learn is how to brakeboost & maintain that speed, i got a 'tutorial' (hidden, since i talk in it) couple of months ago that could at least 'explain' it a bit, with the entire vita on screen u can see how & when to push the right buttons

Bb'ing is tough to learn, its not just 'press this & that' but needs you to act fluidly & precise, holding that boost's speed (or adding by dashing) is no easy task & ya have to have a fundamental knowledge on how/why/what exactly makes ur character holding onto his momentum

I can put the tutorial here if anyone finds it necessary, not that its extremely well explained but its something

I also am not a pro in land speeds, competitive yeah, but not 'a pro' 

Sorry, noticed i regularly see the other 'mab' his ghost from time to time xD

Edited by DJ_AdruA
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, namcorad1988 said:

Hey, if you already have a tutorual, why not? I like to learn from the pros :)

Thats the 'tutorial' 

Its only very basic, since someone wanted to see how its done but didnt want me to go much deeper

Thats the last land speed I earned diamond on, maybe you played it & what i did different

I can ofcourse try to upload a video in the future where i quit/stop before the end to give u a chance to beat it, but such video would be 'my first strategy', and without 'a decent score' as reference, i cant know if it could be diamond & i also cannot fully utilise my ghost as a base for changes in my strategy, so it could learn u a wrong method & grinding the wrong method, never turns out diamond

• Like 2