Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RachelCharlotte

"Man the Cannons, Man" didn't unlock

12 posts in this topic

That's what I guess for trying to simply enjoy the game instead of looking at the guide beforehand, I guess... Is there any way for me to still get this trophy without starting a new game? Did someone get it after doing it for a second time?

Edit: After playing it for a second time I got it.

Edited by Karlsson89

Mine didn't unlock the first time either. I was able to replay the level and get the trophy the second time with no issues, but if it still doesn't unlock the second time you may have to redownload the game. 

Just now, Jelloycat said:

Mine didn't unlock the first time either. I was able to replay the level and get the trophy the second time with no issues, but if it still doesn't unlock the second time you may have to redownload the game. 

This. Took two attempts for me too.

Had to replay the level as well for me to get it. And i got all my gems the first time so i definitely didn't miss a bird

Huh, yeah it took me two tries too.  I thought I just killed a bird the wrong way, but if it happened to you all too.

The same issue happened to the blowing up 6 icy things trophy. I didn't get it the first time but I got it on my second attempt. It does show that they are clearly rushing the third game to get it out there before Christmas. The amount of bugs in this installment is more obvious than the first two.

Edited by KHDelBoy

I remember that this trophy didn't appear when i killed all the birds, what i did was to leave the level and re-enter, that's how i got on the second try. I started from the highest ship to the lowest

I had to reboot the game and replay the level to get this trophy. Kinda annoying, but not too bad.