Don't let Mage Hand scare you.

Mage Hand
Manually attack monsters 250,000 times (doesn't count familiars)

You can hold the click button (O) and it will click automatically. It is slower than repeatedly pressing it manually but you can still easily get to 250k by just having the button held down.

Like DemonicDraco pointed out, clicks from familiars actually count. There's no way I would have had mine in 2 days from only having something holding down Circle for a couple hours.

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Fallen_Chaos_ said:

Is this game worth a download? There's no trophy guide it seems but the trophies don't seem too hard, just a bit grindy

It’s alright. It’s a pretty steep grind and the event champs trophies will take forever to obtain unless you pay for them all instead of waiting for their events.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

It’s alright. It’s a pretty steep grind and the event champs trophies will take forever to obtain unless you pay for them all instead of waiting for their events.

I like it. The 72 variants campaign and e40 total gold will take a long time so you should have a couple event champions by the time you're done with everything else. There's supposed to be a time gate event every 3 weeks or so with a pool of 3 random champions to choose from(I think I read it will always try to offer at least 1 you don't own) and you can get at most 2 champions from these per event I believe. There are also special events. So, event champions don't really require a lot of play time but you need to wait for the events to occur. So once you're done with all the other trophies you can just wait and logging whenever there's an event running.

Also, if you were thinking of cheating with your playstation clock, it's not possible. The game is fully on their server, you don't even have a safe file on your console.

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 1