Are Sharks related to any main quest or side quest?

ZachBoardyHD

I've just started the game and got told sharks are in the game, if that's right can I platinum the game without interacting with them? my concerns are some will be in the underwater treasure areas and hunting the animal leader side activities.

Sorry if this is a weird question, I've just got a real fear for sharks (in real life, films and games ???). Thank you ☺ 

19 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

I've just started the game and got told sharks are in the game, if that's right can I platinum the game without interacting with them? my concerns are some will be in the underwater treasure areas and hunting the animal leader side activities.

Sorry if this is a weird question, I've just got a real fear for sharks (in real life, films and games 1f648.png1f648.png1f648.png). Thank you 263a.png 

Yes u will be interacting with them a fair amount on ur path to platinum but there not that hard to kill once u get decent weapons

• Like 1

I also have a fear/phobia of sharks and some other games with sharks bother me but this one wasn't that bad.

One thing i did most the time was take a small boat to above the locations and used Icarus to mark all the Sharks and then killed them all with the bow before diving in the water, so do that and they won't be able to attack you at all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yes u will be interacting with them a fair amount on ur path to platinum but there not that hard to kill once u get decent weapons

Oh great! I'm going to be panicking everytime I jump in the water ??

1 hour ago, T4NK_XVII said:

I also have a fear/phobia of sharks and some other games with sharks bother me but this one wasn't that bad.

One thing i did most the time was take a small boat to above the locations and used Icarus to mark all the Sharks and then killed them all with the bow before diving in the water, so do that and they won't be able to attack you at all.

Thanks for the tip, I definitely will be doing this method!

1 hour ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

Oh great! I'm going to be panicking everytime I jump in the water 1f602.png1f602.png

Thanks for the tip, I definitely will be doing this method!

If u use the poesidans Trident so u can breath under water u can theoretically swim under the sharks to get the loot but I'd use t4nks method since sharks give exp and exp is always good plus u can get an ability that lets u shoot throw objects which should stop water and depth from killing ur shots into the water to kill the sharks

18 hours ago, T4NK_XVII said:

Sharks wont attack you if you are in the water,only if you dive. So do the above but use your ship and jump on the water and shoot the sharks.

On 2018-12-12 at 5:37 PM, MeanEdge89 said:

Sharks wont attack you if you are in the water,only if you dive. So do the above but use your ship and jump on the water and shoot the sharks.

Actually yes they might do, I was surprised when this happened to me as I also thought they would only attack underwater. I was swimming and was randomly attacked by a shark at the surface, so it is definitely possible (unless it was a glitch)

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2018 at 1:30 PM, ZachBoardyHD said:

Sorry if this is a weird question, I've just got a real fear for sharks (in real life, films and games 1f648.png1f648.png1f648.png). Thank you 263a.png 

Last night I did a sidequest that involved hunting sharks across Greece. Sharks will be underwater & will come in the way *sometimes* when you're clearing an Underwater objective. So in a way, you will have to deal with sharks to complete all underwater objectives & get the Child of Poseidon ?. But they are easy kills. One arrow to the head (use Ikaros to tag sharks) is all it takes.