Progress blocked by shop.

About halfway through the second quest there's a tutorial related to the shop. I downloaded this off a US account and am playing on my EU account. The shop goes through the ps store and with the game not being on the EU store I can't open it, effectively locking me right here.

If anyone finds a solution that'd be neat.

Edit:

Found a workaround. After logging in when you've been offline for 5-10 minutes the game will show a "Welcome back, here's how much gold you got while you were gone" pop up. Your characters keep fighting while this is up. I abused this to make it through the entire quest, once I entered the next quest the tutorial was gone. You will have to level up a bunch, and levelling up means getting rid of the pop up so this can be a bit tedious.

Edit 2:

Yeah ignore the above, getting to stage 17 in any other quest makes it pop up again.

Edit 3:

Hey hey, another edit. I claimed a chest from the console celebration tab and the tutorial disappeared. It's supposed to make you buy a chest for 50 gems but perhaps opening this chest tricks it into thinking you bought a chest? Anyway this thing is only up for 5 days so if you wanna fix it do it now. (Unless it got fixed for a completely different reason I don't know).

Edited by bananamuffin-352
  • Like 4

On 12/12/2018 at 9:28 AM, jorein89 said:

Same here.

Wrote this to the devs on reddit, asking for eu release and if an option to disable the tutorial is viable in case there are no release plans.

On 12/12/2018 at 11:08 AM, Craphex said:

Yup same here!

Found a solution, added it to the main post ?

Got this bug yesterday. Wrote a support ticked (from the game support menu) and got helped in about half an hour. Moderator just skipped this tutorial step on the game server for me. It was very kind of him to do this without asking details, because, you know, the game is not out anywhere except US and Canada...

Playing normally since then. The thing is, we can't buy any chests for crystals earned ingame. I hope, when the game will be released globally, I'll keep all the progress on switching clients. (And devs commented on reddit, they "will be looking into rolling it out in other territories" )

Edited by BrotherKM-RU

Yeah had the same thing happening to me, I finally decided to play the game on my US account, because it'll probably take a while before we see the non-NA version. By then I'll be on vacation anyway. Game is awesome, so I don't mind playing it again once the EU version's out.

7 hours ago, BrotherKM-RU said:

Got this bug yesterday. Wrote a support ticked (from the game support menu) and got helped in about half an hour. Moderator just skipped this tutorial step on the game server for me. It was very kind of him to do this without asking details, because, you know, the game is not out anywhere except US and Canada...

Playing normally since then. The thing is, we can't buy any chests for crystals earned ingame. I hope, when the game will be released globally, I'll keep all the progress on switching clients. (And devs commented on reddit, they "will be looking into rolling it out in other territories" )

How do I enter game support menu? Can't figure where it's at.