Multiplayer Trophy Questions

weellium

Hello, I have a few questions about the multiplayer trophies. I couldn't find any trophy guides for this game so I couldn't gauge how much of a hassle they'll be.

1. How active is the multiplayer? 

2. Would I be able to acquire the trophies through natural play in a reasonable amount of time?

3. Regarding the "Team Player/Builder" trophy, do these require you to invite/join PSN friends? Or could they be achieved with random stranger?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello wellium,

Regarding to your questions about online multiplayer trophies, those may take some amount of time if you have at least six friends who have the game with the same region as yours because of region lock on the quick match for a trophy.

1. I can say, due to its underrated Gundam game, online is poorly active; it may take hours to find a random player to join a team/room. You need to find some friends and make an appointment in advance.

2. No, you can't play naturally with single player since those are "online" trophies in multiplay mode.

3. If you host a room, you can set up freely whether you want random players or friends only to join.

Hope this information would ve helpful for you.

Cheers,

MichikoZaku

• Like 1