Vermintide 2 trophy thoughts

NaseemJohn

No thoughts about trophies. 

I only care it won't be screwed and highly bugged same as Warhammer 40. 000 Inquisitor Martyr (dropped due to nervous breakdown lol you can't release such a waste of game full of bugs, after three times it got delayed, you just can't... I know it has been patched but I don't care, I refuse the platinum even if I miss only two trophies. When I'll be calmer I'll play it again) 

3 hours ago, trixter123 said:

can it be played solo or only online matchmaking ? havent played the series just thought the list looked fun

It can be played solo or coop, there's also matchmaking if you don't have friends. 

4 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

No thoughts about trophies. 

I only care it won't be screwed and highly bugged same as Warhammer 40. 000 Inquisitor Martyr (dropped due to nervous breakdown lol you can't release such a waste of game full of bugs, after three times it got delayed, you just can't... I know it has been patched but I don't care, I refuse the platinum even if I miss only two trophies. When I'll be calmer I'll play it again) 

I got the first one at launch and everything worked perfectly fine. The devs were also constantly patching and balancing stuff whenever there was an issue so I'm pretty sure the same will be done here. 

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 1

The list looks fun. Legend doesn't seem as hard as cata - I completed the first game 100% and have been doing Legend on the beta. Bots are also highly customizable now with talents and can be a huge help unlike the first game where they were useless on cata. 

A buddy on PSN is running legend solo with his bots. 

Unfortunately some of the level specific trophies look as though they have to be done in a team. For example lining up the leylines (Athel Yeblui) in 30 seconds can't be done with bots as only the player can activate them, and it takes about that long to do one, so for the trophy you'll need 3 people doigng them at the same time. 

Technically you could complete the whole main game in V1 with only bots (though it was difficult to do so.)

Edited by Joker-Kun890
  • Like 1