Allejogador

Trophy Adventurer impossible

5 posts in this topic

Trophy adventurer this one with problem. evaluate the maps are not saving.
But is someone having this problem?

You might want to change the title of this thread, it's a bit misleading.

Considering a few people have gotten it in the past week it should be possible to get. The servers are just over 10 years old so naturally people are going to have problems with them. Just keep trying and eventually you'll get it to work.

1 hour ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Você pode querer mudar o título deste tópico, é um pouco enganador.

Considerando que algumas pessoas conseguiram isso na semana passada, deve ser possível conseguir. Os servidores têm pouco mais de 10 anos, portanto, naturalmente, as pessoas terão problemas com eles. Apenas continue tentando e, eventualmente, você conseguirá que funcione.

I have been trying this trophy since Monday and nothing. I asked a friend to test a map and evaluate, said the same thing is not saving the evaluation.

This is nothing new and has happened multiple times over the years, just give it a couple of weeks or so and the servers will return to their normal buggy selves. There was a period about 2 years back, where the servers were effectively offline for nearly 2 months and it took a full server reboot to fix them.

Ahhhh the old issues, bugs, glitches and problems from Far Cry 2 multiplayer... I kind of miss it.

Not really lol