God Eater 3 trophy thoughts?

kidson2004

Looks really easy and a bit grindy.

The trophies to look out for are:

Dreams of Glory - Earn an SSS rank on 40 missions.

No idea now many missions there are, but if we're going by previous games, then it's not too hard. You can always use end-game weapons to steamroll through early missions.

And then there are broken bullets who do all the work for you.

An Irreplaceable Friend - Beat a mission with an ally who has learned all their Personal Abilities.

Probably the grindiest. Pick one ally and keep her with you till the end.

Most Trusted Ally - Use one type of melee weapon or gun for 200 missions.

Missions can be completed in mere seconds with cheat bullets. Still, I would rather picked one weapon type and used it through the whole game.

Edited by nyonmyan

If those SSS missions requires you to use insane bullets to overkill aragamis which I was never able to copy because every player setup is different, then it's going to be a pain. And grind stuff to match the guide's setup for just one mission, no no, I'm not doing that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty lackluster trophy list. Been playing it and seems like I'll be done really soon. The first two games had way better lists. Wonder why they half assed this one and made it so quick and easy.  At least its not as insanely grindy and RNG based like the first one. Spent over 100 hours in the first one and still didn't get plat.

On 2019. 02. 09. at 0:50 AM, sephirothdude said:

Does anyone know if the dreams of glory trophy "clear 40 missions with sss rank" is for forty different missions or can they all be the same?

I've got the trophy a few hours earlier. It needs to be 40 different missions, because if you check your card (in the hub, press settings, and that will be the first selectable option), and go to mission summary, you can check which missions you clear what type of rank. But it can be solo, or with a CPU party or with cooperative play.

Not that hard, if you cannot manage to do the earlier missions, you can always go back and did those with better equipment. I'm in Rank 4 missions, and go back to Rank 3 missions to clear those in 2 or 3 minutes.

("You can always go back and did those missions" - well, if you haven't got an urgent mission, when the game not let you to do other missions :) )

Edited by grassware
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, grassware said:

I've got the trophy a few hours earlier. It needs to be 40 different missions, because if you check your card (in the hub, press settings, and that will be the first selectable option), and go to mission summary, you can check which missions you clear what type of rank. But it can be solo, or with a CPU party or with cooperative play.

Not that hard, if you cannot manage to do the earlier missions, you can always go back and did those with better equipment. I'm in Rank 4 missions, and go back to Rank 3 missions to clear those in 2 or 3 minutes.

("You can always go back and did those missions" - well, if you haven't got an urgent mission, when the game not let you to do other missions :) )

Cheers buddy!

On 09/02/2019 at 9:35 AM, sephirothdude said:

Finding  it hard too get sss rank if I'm honest

As far as I can tell sss rank is just time based so just go full attack mode and not worry about dying. 

Another way is to wait till you get some high level gear then go back and destroy all the lower rank stuff.

• Like 1