How Much can be done alone?

iJLAW_

Unfortunately, Payday is that type of coop game where playing solo basically makes everything ridiculously difficult for no reason at all. I think it will be easier to find one reliable partner than doing it solo. But if you have to do it on your own, prepare that's it is not going to be easy..  

15 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Unfortunately, Payday is that type of coop game where playing solo basically makes everything ridiculously difficult for no reason at all. I think it will be easier to find one reliable partner than doing it solo. But if you have to do it on your own, prepare that's it is not going to be easy..  

I just had the urge to play it badly so I bought it and all dlc. I was looking at my old profile and saw that I platinumed the first one when I was only 15 back in 2012 and I impressed myself, and this one looked remotely easier. Plus loadsssss of DLC

17 hours ago, HaserPL said:

That is untrue, the game is fairly easy solo, it all depends on the skill points you use and how well you know the maps. Some trophies need a few players but nothing too hard. Playing with bots and the convert skills will give you 4 meatshields :P

2 hours ago, iJLAW_ said:

I just had the urge to play it badly so I bought it and all dlc. I was looking at my old profile and saw that I platinumed the first one when I was only 15 back in 2012 and I impressed myself, and this one looked remotely easier. Plus loadsssss of DLC

If you want i can help you out with some trophies, the only thing i have to do js grind to infamy 25 which is the longest trophy in the game. If you are interested you can send me a FR =)

Edited by Wuthg21

8 minutes ago, Wuthg21 said:

That is untrue, the game is fairly easy solo, it all depends on the skill points you use and how well you know the maps. Some trophies need a few players but nothing too hard. Playing with bots and the convert skills will give you 4 meatshields :P

If you want i can help you out with some trophies, the only thing i have to do js grind to infamy 25 which is the longest trophy in the game. If you are interested you can send me a FR =)

Thats kind of you! I sure will! I just started lastnight but should be Infamy 1 today

• 4 weeks later...

Aside from sounds of animals fighting you can solo the whole games base trophy list

Deathwish isn't really that hard just requires you to know when to time assault waves and when to push. 

I would recommend going dodge though and avoiding the trap of  body expertise assault rifle version and opt for the Grimm 12G akimbo (shotguns In this game are broken) Dodge version that rips anything that isn't a minigun dozer a new one. 

Also always grab double joker skills so you can just have 4 AI partners to take the heat for you as heavy responders are quite good at taking damage. 

I played it last year, and i had a lot of fun. Grinded to XXV-100. Took me 2 weeks to get to level 2. There also a community that is good but i did all the missions with random players. Exept for shadow raid and meltdown those i did solo on deathwish. Goat simulator on deathwish is impossible solo. Snipers, dozers, heavy damage no real help from ai and a big map. The stealth missions are possible solo on deatwish but not on your first try.  Great game but your only as good as your team. On overkill i carried the team way too many. Also play deatwish when your level 100 for the skillpoints if you struggle. My guns of choice where the m308 rifle and the commando rocket laucher for tricky situations. The rifle is a 1 shot kill (headshot) and you aim so fast compared to a sniper rifle. Damage is 170 with 88 bullits and a 25 round mag. Shotguns are only good on overkill difficulty because of the lack of range.   

14 hours ago, bartne said:

I played it last year, and i had a lot of fun. Grinded to XXV-100. Took me 2 weeks to get to level 2. There also a community that is good but i did all the missions with random players. Exept for shadow raid and meltdown those i did solo on deathwish. Goat simulator on deathwish is impossible solo. Snipers, dozers, heavy damage no real help from ai and a big map. The stealth missions are possible solo on deatwish but not on your first try.  Great game but your only as good as your team. On overkill i carried the team way too many. Also play deatwish when your level 100 for the skillpoints if you struggle. My guns of choice where the m308 rifle and the commando rocket laucher for tricky situations. The rifle is a 1 shot kill (headshot) and you aim so fast compared to a sniper rifle. Damage is 170 with 88 bullits and a 25 round mag. Shotguns are only good on overkill difficulty because of the lack of range.   

Im now infamy XXV-100 and have the platinum haha. Just gotta do the DLC eventually