Games playable without the need of the Right Joystick?

HappyGuySmiley

As the title suggests, are there any games which don't require the Right Joystick to be used?
My controller is broken and only the Right Joystick isn't working on it, and I'm willing to use my controller until it will die or until I'll buy another one so I could profit from it. Any games can work for this, I guess any FPS game doesn't apply for this unless it doesn't use the Right Joystick?

Thank you for your help!

I assume this is for PS4? Visual novels like Hatoful Boyfriend should be safe to play without right stick. There are probably a number of point and clicks too, can't remember any off the top of my head. The Binding of Isaac can also be played without the right stick, by using X/O/[]/^, but I personally prefer it with the sticks.

Other than those, I can't really think of any.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I assume this is for PS4? Visual novels like Hatoful Boyfriend should be safe to play without right stick. There are probably a number of point and clicks too, can't remember any off the top of my head. The Binding of Isaac can also be played without the right stick, by using X/O/[]/^, but I personally prefer it with the sticks.

Other than those, I can't really think of any.

Yes, it's for the PS4, thanks for that! I'll check the games out!