Main FFXV trophy list?

Makes me relieved that I have it at 100%, I legitimately did not have fun grinding most of the MP trophies. And I sure as hell am not going to be putting myself through hell again. It's a no download for me. I was dreading that they would just tack it on to the main game.

• Like 2

Just now, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Glad to not be the only one^

Not sure if to wait for episode Ardyn (could be separate) or flat out delete the game from my drive.... It's 95+ gb atm.

I think Ep. Ardyn should be included in the FFXV trophy list. The split was to separate single player and multiplayer. It screws up the list because anyone who has the game at this point, I think, will have a trophy list that's completely inaccessible.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThaiChi said:

I think Ep. Ardyn should be included in the FFXV trophy list. The split was to separate single player and multiplayer. It screws up the list because anyone who has the game at this point, I think, will have a trophy list that's completely inaccessible.

In that case, ill wait till what....March-April? to 100% this one last time.

I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER. 

Im glad they did what they did with mp cuz let's be honest, it got boring real quick + nobody plays it.  Sad for those affected tho.

Just now, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER. 

That's EXACTLY how i feel. I mean I enjoyed the game, honestly. But the fact that I have to keep going back to it, just to keep it at 100% is making me have a bad experience with it. *sigh* trophy hunting.... such love/hate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThaiChi said:

That's EXACTLY how i feel. I mean I enjoyed the game, honestly. But the fact that I have to keep going back to it, just to keep it at 100% is making me have a bad experience with it. *sigh* trophy hunting.... such love/hate.

Same here m8 ??

This is one of the reasons why I'm gonna wait a couple more months on KH3.... I fear that Square might FFXV it, to make a quick extra buck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThaiChi said:

I think that if people who do not yet have FFXV comrades completed will now no longer be able to, in order able to keep their FFXV at 100%.

I provided the 1.26 updates over in this thread, 

If the game can be downgraded via the Charles method, like Mad Max/BO3, then this might be usable.