Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades Trophy List Discussion

Comrades trophy list is now available. From the looks of it all of the previous trophies are part of this new trophy list. Obtaining the "Peerless" trophy looks to be the most difficult trophy to obtain here if some of the missions consist on defeating a level 99 boss.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8563-final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-comrades

It looks like things are a bit iffy with autopopping.  Someone on the Xbox version had only three trophies unlock when they loaded in - both the sigils trophies and the one for beating Ignis, Promto and Gladio.  Once they talked to people in town, Lights over Eos and City of Light unlocked, then going to the stables and clicking on the 99 chocobo unlocked that achievement.

So it looks like there are actions you need to take to be able to get trophies you've unlocked on the previous version. 

I hope we can complete all missions with other players because the AI is really unreliable in the multiplayer.

Also we are lucky considering we don't lose progress and the trophies we have already unlocked.

I hope the new content isn't too hard because I am not sure if I have the patience to grind materials for more strength.

Aw, no plat? That's a little disappointing, I may still do it later though since it was more fun than I expected the last time I played it (especially if our old stuff carries over). :hmm: 

4 hours ago, Phantom2654 said:

I hope we can complete all missions with other players because the AI is really unreliable in the multiplayer.

I didn't think they were all that bad (they're good healers), I did nearly everything available in the original version solo/offline, & I didn't think it was any more difficult than the main game (easier in fact).

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

I didn't think they were all that bad (they're good healers), I did nearly everything available in the original version solo/offline, & I didn't think it was any more difficult than the main game (easier in fact).

The AI are extremely good in healing, however due to "leveling up" when you "level up" they end up gear that are waaaay to weak to not do a significant thing other then healing. With AI it is more chance to get healed, but really need to survive for a longer period. with other humans it is like 2000 x4 attack gg

13 minutes ago, DezuReborn said:

I am wondering as well. I only played the main game of FFXV, but know this was added as a DLC. Is it now standalone?

Yes, it is now standalone. If you update FFXV now, Comrades will no longer be an option underneath Downloadable Content. 

Yay! I was not looking forward to eventually having to relearn Comrades and do some ridiculous grinding for the inevitable hard trophies. This is the second split of DLC in two days for me, and it's great that I don't have to play it if I don't want to.

I've tried to access to Comrades from the main-game and it tells me "You have to download it from PSN, do you want to do it now?", I answered "No" and the game didn't go back to the main-game menu, but to the Comrades' one, then I selected "Start/Continue" and it was loading something (in the next screen it asked me to create a new character/load the ones I have), but I don't know what.

Is it an option for NG+ or what?

9 minutes ago, Dr_Stranamore said:

I've tried to access to Comrades from the main-game and it tells me "You have to download it from PSN, do you want to do it now?", I answered "No" and the game didn't go back to the main-game menu, but to the Comrades' one, then I selected "Start/Continue" and it was loading something (in the next screen it asked me to create a new character/load the ones I have), but I don't know what.

Is it an option for NG+ or what?

You have to download 29 gb from the store

Just for the Peerless trophy, it seems that the bonus quests are just retrial versions of the new challenges in the game

Challenge: Daemonic Honor - The Fierce
Challenge: The Founder King - The Mystic
Challenge: A Queen Unseen - The Rogue
Challenge: Battling the Blademaster - Gilgamesh
Challenge: The Serpentine Seductress - Melusine
Challenge: Three-headed Hellbeast - Cerberus
Challenge: The Ancient Superweapon - Omega
Challenge: The Roaming Reaper - Deathgaze
Challenge: Dastardly Duo - Ardyn and Ravus

It seems to be free if you already have it on your profile.

It was briefly displayed as costing money before I logged in but once I did yeah.

Still have to download 30 fucking gigabytes though for something that you already own and they arbitrarily disabled.

What a fucking joke XV was, I mean Jesus fucking Christ. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

It seems to be free if you already have it on your profile.

It was briefly displayed as costing money before I logged in but once I did yeah.

Still have to download 30 fucking gigabytes though for something that you already own and they arbitrarily disabled.

What a fucking joke XV was, I mean Jesus fucking Christ. 

Base game with Comrades weights around 80 GB, with the new set we're saving 50 GB in case we just wanna play the online mode (which makes sense as once you're done with singleplayer those extra 50 GB are useless in your HDD)

Edited by EdinhoN

19 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

I know, that's why I mentioned it. ;) If we have to do re-do everything, hopefully it counts to re-do it on New Game+ instead of having to start over completely.

You don't have to do NG+, just do it on your main character. Most of the trophies autopop and then you just have to redo a couple bossfights.

I'm still trying to force the Crow's Nest chef though >.> Only trophy left I need.

11 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

You don't have to do NG+, just do it on your main character. Most of the trophies autopop and then you just have to redo a couple bossfights.

I'm still trying to force the Crow's Nest chef though >.> Only trophy left I need.

What trophies don't auto-unlock? 

I assume that only the 5 new ones (the 3 last ones from the base list and the 2 from December update) + the Crow's Nest, right? 

Just noticed that the game EU list is a 3 (Gaming by Numbers event), so, it kind of would be good for me too.. Since I need something to cut time.. 

And I hope that my 2900STR, 900VIT (2500STR+1100VIT in may 100% resist gear) is enough for this new stuff. 

Also can't you just farm the daily mission like before to get the Crow's Nest chef to show up? I  farmed that mission at a Saturday late night /early morning on the original game to be able to buy the Cid's boost for 3-5 hours and managed to find the guy probably 5-10 times in that session. Randomly with normal missions I found him 3-4 times total. So maybe I was much more lucky than most people (he was even one of my earliest trophies...)