Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades Trophy List Discussion

7 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

What trophies don't auto-unlock? 

I assume that only the 5 new ones (the 3 last ones from the base list and the 2 from December update) + the Crow's Nest, right? 

Just noticed that the game EU list is a 3 (Gaming by Numbers event), so, it kind of would be good for me too.. Since I need something to cut time.. 

And I hope that my 2900STR, 900VIT (2500STR+1100VIT in may 100% resist gear) is enough for this new stuff. 

Also can't you just farm the daily mission like before to get the Crow's Nest chef to show up? I  farmed that mission at a Saturday late night /early morning on the original game to be able to buy the Cid's boost for 3-5 hours and managed to find the guy probably 5-10 times in that session. Randomly with normal missions I found him 3-4 times total. So maybe I was much more lucky than most people (he was even one of my earliest trophies...) 

I've been trying to do the daily, but I can't find a full party of four for it yet.

Let me think.. (If some of them don't auto-pop, like the lvl 99 Chocobo, just go to the stable and it will. Same with stuff like the 999,999 kW)

You need to do a new Secret Mission which is easy, you have to redo the Bros comrades mission once (the one for beating it with all four boys), you have to redo the final boss once, do all 9 new bosses which are easy except the final one, and find the owner of the Crow's Nest again.

Literally EVERYTHING transfers to the new version. Even the Cid buffs saved on an alt character.

Edited by Pokedude97
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

I've been trying to do the daily, but I can't find a full party of four for it yet.

Let me think.. (If some of them don't auto-pop, like the lvl 99 Chocobo, just go to the stable and it will. Same with stuff like the 999,999 kW)

You need to do a new Secret Mission which is easy, you have to redo the Bros comrades mission once (the one for beating it with all four boys), you have to redo the final boss once, do all 9 new bosses which are easy except the final one, and find the owner of the Crow's Nest again.

OK, sounds quick enough. 

And since I will only be playing on Saturday, hopefully there's more people around to do the daily mission too

Yeah, it is REALLY quick lol. I got most of them within an hour or two last night.

Just got the 100%. FINALLY got a full daily party and Kenny dude showed up first try.

Also, the Secret Missions are way easier than it sounds. It will randomly pop up in a mission and be like "Make sure this player stays alive at the end". Doesn't even matter if they die once as long as they're still alive at the end.

Edited by Pokedude97

Three questions:

1: How do I find a Secret Mission?

2: Does the trophy for beating the Bonus Quests require me to do the harder variations of all of them as well, or just the default versions of the quests?

3: Do I only have to redo the Comrades quest as one of the characters to unlock the trophy, or do I have to do it as all four of them again?

Thanks in advance~! ^^

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zephrese said:

Two questions:

1: How do I find a Secret Mission?

2: Does the trophy for beating the Bonus Quests require me to do the harder variations of all of them as well, or just the default versions of the quests?

Thanks in advance~! ^^

1. I don't know if there's a way to trigger it, but it seems really common. I've found 5 so far today already. It just happens during a mission you're already on.

2. Just the default versions. I saved the harder variations for later and I got the trophy without doing them.

Edited by Pokedude97
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

1. I don't know if there's a way to trigger it, but it seems really common. I've found 5 so far today already. It just happens during a mission you're already on.

2. Just the default versions. I saved the harder variations for later and I got the trophy without doing them.

Cool, thank you~! ^^ 

One more question, as I didn't think to ask this until after I initially made my previous post:

Do I only have to redo the Comrades quest as one of the characters to unlock the trophy, or do I have to do it as all four of them again?

Edited by Zephrese

31 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

Yeah, it is REALLY quick lol. I got most of them within an hour or two last night.

Just got the 100%. FINALLY got a full daily party and Kenny dude showed up first try.

Also, the Secret Missions are way easier than it sounds. It will randomly pop up in a mission and be like "Make sure this player stays alive at the end". Doesn't even matter if they die once as long as they're still alive at the end.

OK, that's great to know!! 

And congrats on the 100%!

4 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

How the hell did you beat Ardyn and Ravus?

I guess I just suck haha

Does anyone else want to team up for Ravus and Ardyn? if according to Pokedude97 is correct that only the base variants are required for the trophy then i only need this last mission done then i have the december update trophies done. if you want to team up my PSN ID is holdendude2626, Please state that you are from psn profiles otherwise blank requests will be ignored.

Edited by holdendude2626

I think it’s a bit unfair there’s 16 Achievements on Xbox, the last one was labelled a duplicate but is now fixed and seems to be a “get all other achievements” achievement, which is typical of a multi platform game where that one is a Platinum Trophy on PlayStation.

Is this another error in Comrades and we’re missing a Platinum Trophy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, FinalFan said:

Final boss has been revealed!

Reveal hidden contents

It's Kenny himself lol!

Expect a new trophy (and maybe another one?) just for him next week!

I'm looking back at the twitter but:

There seemed to be no update to the standalone comrades since its release right? So in the 3/4 months the only thing they added to the assumely more live servicy comrades is 1 additional boss. Why even bother splitting..

But hey atleast it is a meme boss, might as well just jump on an getting my ass rekt because he is obviously gonna be overpowered as heck. For the memes!

You're right @Bumperklever, there wasn't any update since the standalone release.

They're just doing it now because of Episode Ardyn, and that's why I guess there won't be any other one, we'll know that for sure with the Final ATR they'll broadcast on YouTube for Episode Ardyn release next week.