Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades Trophy List Discussion

Good luck, I'm actually finding him harder than Ravus and Ardyn :lol:

Edit: Beat him just now after about 5/6 attempts

Just for some additional information, he has a couple of moves that can one hit kill you.  If you plan on using Rampage or warp strike in any way, then he will grab you out of the air and slam you into the ground taking you down to 1 HP and staggering you.  There are also no extra revive pickups on the field.

If you're using Rampage then it's useful to know that he doesn't take damage from the All Creation finisher.  The strategy I used was very much hit and run based, with one team mate spamming Revitalize (that made a huge difference) and 3 people doing the damage

Edited by Mesopithecus

This guy definitely hits harder than Ardyn & Ravus. He can one shot all the team with one move! I died 5-6 times as well when i was playing with three 99 level players with great stats.

Then i defeated him in a run with one real player and two AI. And i was thinking it would a waste of time ? (that run)

Anyway, returning now after a few months, i realized how shitty is my build.At level 49 i have around 3300 strength and 1000 defense with Aerial's Sigil.

Those 99 level players had that strength with the Rampage's Sigil (30% difference in bonus strength).

Building your character with Laser Sensors is very OP

9 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

If you plan on using Rampage or warp strike in any way, then he will grab you out of the air and slam you into the ground taking you down to 1 HP and staggering you.

He is doing a slow motion Chokeslam. He is going full Undertaker on you. But the animation takes 4-5 seconds and the other 3 players can do some damage without worrying

8 hours ago, re_panos said:

If you ever want to torture someone, make them play Comrades. I guarantee they will lose their mind.

I mean, I know it was free and all, but I couldn't bring myself to play the standalone. What a hollow experience this multiplayer is / was. ?

On 3/25/2019 at 2:01 PM, Bumperklever said:

yay beated him first try and what did I do? cheering my 3 level 99 partners from the side line. :)

istock_1814174-3-people-cheering-low-res.jpg

Also I find the credits scene after you beat him great. [Everyone was Kenny all along]

I did this too lol they even defended me and kept me alive all without mics or even knowing me it was inspiring the comradery even tho I bbarely fought

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/12/2018 at 6:58 PM, Arielferrari19 said:

I Have two questions, if someone can help pls:

- Do I need to install the main game again for this or can i just directly download it from the PS Store by just owning the game?

- From what I've read above most of the trophies auto-pop, so my quiestion is what are the one that auto-pop?

1. Nope, you do not need to install the base game.  You can download it for FREE for as long as you have the seasons pass or the Royal Edition IIRC...

2. Autopops: 

• City of Light 
  • Royal Protection 
  • King of Combat 
  • Lights over Eos 
  • Blessings of Yore 
  • Birdybuilder (visit your Chocobo stable)

----------

Okay I think I get what you are saying now.  Do you have to have the game installed when you download the standalone game for your game progress to transfer? Yes you need the base game to have your progress in the game save.  Comrades will then scan your console for relevant data before doing the transfer.

On 17/01/2019 at 10:17 PM, Stu003 said:

Hi, can anyone tell me the way to get "Welcome to the Crows Nest?" I got it on the original Comrades with no effort.

It's my last trophy to get 100%. Seems it's much harder in the standalone. Apparently you can boost this with 3 other players.  For as long as no one picks up an ingredient, Kenny's chef is most likely to show up. When comrades first came out I get him all the time since the only available chefs at that time were Cindy, Cid, Kenny's chef and Monica... Now with extra celebrity chefs the cycles and probability of a specific chef showing up other than (default) Monica has changed.

Try the daily quests and hope you'd get paired with 3 other randoms...

Edited by eispan71

• 5 months later...

Posting to confirm a process that got me and a friend the "Welcome to the Crow's Nest" trophy playing solo during endgame conditions.

Mission: Ghost in the Machine

No need to create a new avatar (per recommendations for trying this trophy by killing off AI partners)

Load in with AI, don't pick up any ingredients yourself.

The mission itself takes mere seconds with endgame equipment - in fact, the loading times are longer than the mission itself.

I got the trophy on about my 10th repeat of the mission after it was recommended. Also picked up about 15 Laser Sensors in that time - if you're farming those too, it's not a bad thing to be playing the mission on repeat. One way or another, it is still random, but the mission is quick enough to probably be among the better ways. Plus, it finally got me the trophy after nearly 60 in game hours, so that's excellent either way. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 29/03/2019 at 9:45 AM, DioTheRoadroIler said:

I do not recommend it in the slightest, unless you have friends that are level 99, cause these guys are practically gods of this game

Having just completed it I would agree, I do not recommend this to anyone (and I mean this with respect) unless you know what you are doing and are good at doing it.

The online is still alive (just) but it is difficult to find people consistently, and even then it is very hit and miss as many of them are newbies hoping to find someone god like to pair up with to kill the bosses for them.

Some of the fights are off the scale and I had to level up 4 weapons to the max 120 by farming the materials necessary and even then I barely scrapped some of the wins.

If you do not farm this game to death for the best weapons and understand the crafting system or do not get someone to kill the big bosses for you then you may have a horrid time...

This game rewards effort.