Error while transfering data

Is there something special to transfert data from vanilla comrades ?

I still have the save on my ps4 in the FFXV folder but when i launch the standalone comrades i tells me that it can't transfer data.

Anyone succeed in doing so ? Do you need to have the base game installed for the transfer to happen ?

People on reddit seems to agree its an error on EU version of the game and it may have something to do with the fact that the base game save is named "COMRADES" but with country language ( for example mine is "Freres d'armes" ) and the standalone save is named COMRADES no matter your country.

If its the cause of the problem we have no choice but to wait for a fix from SE :/

19 minutes ago, Zmx969 said:

People on reddit seems to agree its an error on EU version of the game and it may have something to do with the fact that the base game save is named "COMRADES" but with country language ( for example mine is "Freres d'armes" ) and the standalone save is named COMRADES no matter your country.

If its the cause of the problem we have no choice but to wait for a fix from SE :/

yeah that would be possible I am from German our "word" is Gefährten.

I hope they will fix it...

Friends, I found a solution!

Having read the post from the user Mystvayne, I came to the conclusion that there might be a problem in patch 1.01 and he managed to download the game before all of us and run it before the patch was released.(and turned out to be right)

In this case, I have already checked and the method works.

all you need is to download version 1.00, go into it (without internet connection), import the save game, enter the game, do any action that will allow you to save the game (for example, go into weapon upgrades) then go out and update the game to version 1.01 and be content with the game

To download version 1.00, use the method from the Mako user.

I'm extremely happy with the download method without the patch, it turns out that now I can still close the game "Rack N Ruin"
I wish you all good luck!

Edited by Baby_Ramil

Greece,Athens, douze points for those f* in SE.

I can't transfer my save as well.And i just realize that the Comrades standalone is eating 52 gb from my hdd!!!

It's nice that there is a method to transfer the save with version 1.00, but unless they decide to close the standalone servers and make the game whole again, i'll wait for patch 1.02

8 hours ago, Baby_Ramil said:

Having read the post from the user Mystvayne, I came to the conclusion that there might be a problem in patch 1.01 and he managed to download the game before all of us and run it before the patch was released.(and turned out to be right)

all you need is to download version 1.00, go into it (without internet connection), import the save game, enter the game, do any action that will allow you to save the game (for example, go into weapon upgrades) then go out and update the game to version 1.01 and be content with the game

I'm extremely happy with the download method without the patch, it turns out that now I can still close the game "Rack N Ruin"

Followed the first method and it doesn't seem to work for me at all, says failed at internet connection, and it's definitely the proxy that is doing it. I'll just have to wait for 1.02.

10 hours ago, Baby_Ramil said:

It's not working for me. I tried the first method (psx) but it installed version 1.01 nonetheless. There wasn't even an update, it was just one download and that was 1.01 already.

And I can't get the second method to work for the heck of my life. I don't even know what to do there even though I read the instructions several times.

So I'll just have to wait for a patch :-/

11 minutes ago, Vanyar1 said:

It's not working for me. I tried the first method (psx) but it installed version 1.01 nonetheless. There wasn't even an update, it was just one download and that was 1.01 already.

And I can't get the second method to work for the heck of my life. I don't even know what to do there even though I read the instructions several times.

So I'll just have to wait for a patch :-/

connected by wire? in the console settings put proxy ip in the program and port 8080?

still proxy often block antivirus and firewall

Edited by Baby_Ramil

1 minute ago, Baby_Ramil said:

connected by wire? in the console settings put proxy ip in the program and port 8080?

You mean method 1? The installation itself did work but it installed 1.01 like I said. The program psx said it were appkgo links (they should be the "good ones") but the patch still was installed right away :(

11 minutes ago, Vanyar1 said:

You mean method 1? The installation itself did work but it installed 1.01 like I said. The program psx said it were appkgo links (they should be the "good ones") but the patch still was installed right away :(

Yes, I did through the first
Are the settings on the console exactly correct?
if set correctly, then when you close the program on the PC Internet on the console should be gone.
even when the download is through the PSX downloader every 30min it will stop and it will be necessary to restart the program.
if it wasn’t, it means it’s not properly downloaded through a proxy

1 minute ago, Baby_Ramil said:

Yes, I did through the first
Are the settings on the console exactly correct?
if set correctly, then when you close the program on the PC Internet on the console should be gone.
even when the download is through the PSX downloader every 30min it will stop and it will be necessary to restart the program.
if it wasn’t, it means it’s not properly downloaded through a proxy

Yep, the settings are correct. I once closed the program on the PC and the download stopped. Once the download was finished I checked the version and it said 1.01. I don't know why it isn't working for me but it's really frustrating.

6 minutes ago, Vanyar1 said:

Yep, the settings are correct. I once closed the program on the PC and the download stopped. Once the download was finished I checked the version and it said 1.01. I don't know why it isn't working for me but it's really frustrating.

auto-updates in the console are disabled?

3 minutes ago, Baby_Ramil said:

auto-updates in the console are disabled?

Of course, they are ?

But thanks for trying to help :)

2 hours ago, DEMON said:

Followed the first method and it doesn't seem to work for me at all, says failed at internet connection, and it's definitely the proxy that is doing it. I'll just have to wait for 1.02.

For me it once said there was no connection when I checked the connection. But the download could start nonetheless. So just try to download.

If that doesn't work close the program and launch it again until it works.

Edited by Vanyar1

17 minutes ago, Vanyar1 said:

Of course, they are 1f602.png

But thanks for trying to help :)

For me it once said there was no connection when I checked the connection. But the download could start nonetheless. So just try to download.

If that doesn't work close the program and launch it again until it works.

I tried it a few times actually, it wasn't working, it might have been my mom's laptop (I'm on a mac so therefore can't go method 1 usually), Windows is awkward to go round so if it was just about disabling a firewall or something, then I would have no clue how to do that as I don't really get Windows 10 enough for that.

The download did start, but it was on Preparing to download 1% and then failed to download. I just redownloaded it outside of proxy, and just going to wait till 1.02 honestly.

Edited by DEMON