Error while transfering data

1 hour ago, Baby_Ramil said:

very strange1f610.png

I retried it and it didn't work either - it installed version 1.01 again. But I noticed something weird. According to the game information is has 52 GB. I deleted the game entirely, went to the library and downloaded it again (with psx). But then I noticed that it was only downloading 29 GB. The remaining 23 GB are not downloaded and yet it tells me that it has 52 GB.

My guess is that it has something to do with the main game I have also installed. The Comrades DLC of the main game is also installed and maybe it's preventing from installing version 1.00 but it's just a guess.

@Baby_Ramil Do you have the main game on your console? Did you download 29 or 52 GB?

1 hour ago, Vanyar1 said:

I retried it and it didn't work either - it installed version 1.01 again. But I noticed something weird. According to the game information is has 52 GB. I deleted the game entirely, went to the library and downloaded it again (with psx). But then I noticed that it was only downloading 29 GB. The remaining 23 GB are not downloaded and yet it tells me that it has 52 GB.

My guess is that it has something to do with the main game I have also installed. The Comrades DLC of the main game is also installed and maybe it's preventing from installing version 1.00 but it's just a guess.

@Baby_Ramil Do you have the main game on your console? Did you download 29 or 52 GB?

I noticed the same thing when I downloaded it and I was able to install it and transfer my save with no issues. From what I've seen on other forums the 29GB download and 52GB file size seems to be the norm. What is strange though is that updating the main game has increased it's size to over 100GB. I expected the size to go down not up.

On 15.12.2018 at 7:50 AM, Mystvayne said:

I noticed the same thing when I downloaded it and I was able to install it and transfer my save with no issues. From what I've seen on other forums the 29GB download and 52GB file size seems to be the norm. What is strange though is that updating the main game has increased it's size to over 100GB. I expected the size to go down not up.

At the time of installation, the comrads of the original game did not stand, plus I refused to install any dlc and swayed 29gb (unfortunately I didn’t pay attention to how much the game weighed after but the version exactly showed 1.00)
Now everything is installed and weighs comrads 64.99 gb
The original game now weighs 114.8 gb decently increased with the addition of Russian voice acting

On 20.12.2018 at 2:57 PM, vgor1988 said:

Yes I did, I even rebooted the game several times, the trophies just didn't pop at all.

For me too. :(

Upd: after defeating 1st boss for trophy "A Glaive's Duty" and restarting the game, 3 trophies autopoped for me.

Edited by FoXSempai