New Year's Contest 2019 - Winners Announced!

Dragon-Archon

2 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

@Mori, @Milktastrophe, @dokkanexpert, @ElrayMickaelius, @Shana Alter, @Onimatrus_TeamP, @Squarevii87, @Kent10201, @gary_danial

A reminder that the above still haven't posted their spreadsheets.

I already got Shana Alter's spreadsheet.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I was hoping everyone would post their spreadsheet, but I guess that was too optimistic. I don't think there's any point in waiting any longer for more sheets and I will compile the missing ones. Due to me being busy, it might take around a week.

Anyway, if people have feedback about this contest, I'd appreciate. It can be about things you like, dislike, and things you want to see different. I'm especially interested in people's opinion about the point system and the spreadsheet:

• was it easy to understand? 
  • easy to use?
  • If not, then what was hard to use/understand?
Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I was hoping everyone would post their spreadsheet, but I guess that was too optimistic. I don't think there's any point in waiting any longer for more sheets and will create the missing ones. Due to me being busy, it might take around a week.

Anyway, if people have feedback about this contest, I'd appreciate. It can be about things you like, dislike, and things you want to see different. I'm especially interested in people's opinion of the point system and the spreadsheet:

• easy to use?

Next time i hope in a more easy way of  writing down the points,spreadsheet and google drive is not my thing :P 

i dont know if something easier exists

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I was hoping everyone would post their spreadsheet, but I guess that was too optimistic. I don't think there's any point in waiting any longer for more sheets and I will compile the missing ones. Due to me being busy, it might take around a week.

Anyway, if people have feedback about this contest, I'd appreciate. It can be about things you like, dislike, and things you want to see different. I'm especially interested in people's opinion about the point system and the spreadsheet:

• easy to use?

I tried to do the missing spreadsheet for the remaining ones to help out but I left some games without the playtime since I couldn't find a guide for them:

For feedback, I think the point system is fine and the spreadsheet is easy to use and understand (might just add a note about using '.' instead of ',' when using numbers that are an integer). Although I think the bonus games this time gave out too many points but I understand that that's mainly because the Kingdom Heart games have a long playtime with a -10% rarity so when given the bonus the points you get are insane (with two games you get almost 2000 points).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

• easy to use?

Hey dont spent your time on my profile. I completely forgot about the contest, being busy most of January. Havent played much, I wont be any competition for anyone, so just cancel me out. Sorry

2 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

I tried to do the missing spreadsheet for the remaining ones to help out but I left some games without the playtime since I couldn't find a guide for them:

For feedback, I think the point system is fine and the spreadsheet is easy to use and understand (might just add a note about using '.' instead of ',' when using numbers that are an integer). Although I think the bonus games this time gave out too many points but I understand that that's mainly because the Kingdom Heart games have a long playtime with a -10% rarity so when given the bonus the points you get are insane (with two games you get almost 2000 points).

Awesome, thanks a lot :D . I'll check those. 

Ok, thanks for the feedback too. For the "." and "," I thought I set it up so that the spreadsheet would automatically add those :hmm: . I will check the spreadsheet for that.

10 minutes ago, Mori said:

Hey dont spent your time on my profile. I completely forgot about the contest, being busy most of January. Havent played much, I wont be any competition for anyone, so just cancel me out. Sorry

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

Apologies for the delay, I've been pretty much MIA for the past 3 weeks, haven't even played any games. No worries if I'm too late, but for the sake of it here's my spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XWT5cDRHXHKsvNQ1wrOjKRQLttKhrga6Wv3C8p-yb3Y/edit?usp=sharing

Class of Heroes 2G: 71.12

World To The West: 162.56

Oh... Sir! The Insult Simulator: 970.10

Total: 1203.78  1122501122

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hey everyone,

I'd like to apologise for forgetting about this event. With the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 and working on the guide, it completely slipped my mind. I'll try to announce the winners within a few days.

8evYPqe.jpg

To be fair I also completely forgot about the contest.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Spider5786 @Kevvik @ArtikSkarab @Xx-KingOFDark-xX I can't access your spreadsheets. Could you click on the button in the upper right corner of the spreadsheet that says "Share"?

@Mah2c @Kent10201 @eigen-space @Deadpool--Rik it's time to get those PSN cards. The winners are almost ready to be announced.

35 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

ZYGJKrG.png

@Dragon-Archon did you finish KH3 for the 60th time yet?

I like how the actual thread is on the computer screen :lol: . 

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

@Spider5786 @Kevvik @ArtikSkarab @Xx-KingOFDark-xX I can't access your spreadsheets. Could you click on the button in the upper right corner of the spreadsheet that says "Share"?

@Mah2c @Kent10201 @eigen-space @Deadpool--Rik it's time to get those PSN cards. The winners are almost ready to be announced.

Dude I've had the card since 31st January ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Okay bud, I'll send then for you later today. 

I'll just wait until we know the location of the winners. 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Spider5786 @Kevvik @Xx-KingOFDark-xX I'm going to announce the winners tomorrow, and I'd like to include your scores. So, could you please click on the button in the upper right corner of the spreadsheet that says "Share"? That way I can check the scores and copy those. Otherwise, those will be left out.

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

@Spider5786 @Kevvik @Xx-KingOFDark-xX I'm going to announce the winners tomorrow, and I'd like to include your scores. So, could you please click on the button in the upper right corner of the spreadsheet that says "Share"? That way I can check the scores and copy those. Otherwise, those will be left out.

Sorry about that. I thought I had done it already. My bad?

It's taken a long, long time, but it's finally here: the results. Here are the winners:

1. :platinum: @Willreaper41 with 2,668.30 points
  2. :gold: @Lojtana with 2,442.13 points
  3. :silver: @Warpedsavior with 1,901.01 points
  4. :bronze: @Mesopithecus with 1,805.65 points
  5. :hidden: @TugaSonic 1,719.37 points

Congratulations to the winners :dance: . This means that Willreaper has the first pick of the prizes, followed by Lojtana, Warpedsaviour, and Mesopithecus. TugaSonic will receive the prize that's left. The prizes are listed in the first post.

All the scores can be viewed in this spreadsheet. I'd like to thank everyone for competing and I hope you had fun, managed to make a dent in the backlog, and to see you again during next year's NYC :D .  

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's taken a long, long time, but it's finally here: the results. Here are the winners:

1. :platinum: @Willreaper41 with 2,668.30 points
  2. :gold: @Lojtana with 2,442.13 points
  3. :silver: @Warpedsavior with 1,901.01 points
  4. :bronze: @Mesopithecus with 1,805.65 points
  5. :hidden: @TugaSonic 1,719.37 points

Congratulations to the winners :dance: . This means that Willreaper has the first pick of the prizes, followed by Lojtana, Warpedsaviour, and Mesopithecus. TugaSonic will receive the prize that's left.

All the scores can be viewed in this spreadsheet. I'd like to thank everyone for competing and I hope you had fun, managed to make a dent in the backlog, and to see you again during next year's NYC :D .   

Do you want me to send the codes to you bud? Or do I send then myself? 

Congratulations to all the winners and participants and sorry for our derailing management regarding the deadlines for the prizes :P kingdom hearts really shook us :P