New Year's Contest 2019 - Winners Announced!

Dragon-Archon

4 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Well, it seems I won't probably get a platinum this year :(

I've been having little time to play games during this month, since I got lot of things to do outside work, plus it was my birthday last week, so I also dedicated my weekend to my family and friends. I will quite busy these next weeks, which means I've been playing mostly Vita, but Virtue's Last Reward is not as short as 999, so I won't probably get the platinum this month. So with the little time I have, I prefer playing campaigns rather than grinding or collect for a platinum. Which means I will forfeit the contest.

Yet, good luck for the other participants. :P 

That's too bad. I hope you at least had fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Also, congrats @Lojtana for platting KH3 already :yay: .

Thanks! I had a lot of fun with this game, and I'm definitely a bit sad that the saga has come to an end now. Also I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have the plat already, hadn't I been able to pick it up on the 26th instead of the 29th.  :D 

Was hoping to finish Dragon Quest XI, since it would have doubled my score, but the last few days just haven't been cooperative. 

Here's my score sheet: Kevvik's score sheet

Just over 400 points.  Played a lot of games but all short, smaller games or ones I had already started in 2018.  DQXI would have made the score a little more respectable but still a fun time nonetheless.

Congrats to everyone who participated, win or lose, it was all (well, it was a contest, so mostly) about having fun and enjoying games.

We'll see if I can do better next year.

37.99 points :P It was hard counting up those 3 platinums I got this month. 

The Escapist    PS4    NA    63.53    8    0.5    PSNP    0    0    1    4    15    15    1.00%    1.00    18.05
Catlateral Damage    PS4    NA    30.01    11    1    PSNP    4    9    17    5    10    17    88.00%    1.00    8.40
Life is Strange: Before The Storm    PS4    NA    3.87    20    2    PSNP    7    18    19    8    18    19    94.00%    1.00    11.54

Edited by Kittet3

55 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

In my spreadsheet column P score wont show anything

instead it says

#VALUE!

If you over your mouse it should tell you the reason for the error. My guess for the error is that you used ',' instead of '.' when you inserted the rarity or time.

Thanks for posting all the links people. Once everyone has posted their spreadsheets, I'll check it and compile them into a single spreadsheet. I hope you all had fun and managed to reduce the backlog, if only a little bit.

On 2/1/2019 at 1:26 PM, Willreaper41 said:

2668 points, most of that from Kingdom Hearts which was much better than I thought it would be. Even pushed me to pick up number 3, although they must pull a lot from the non-numbered games because there are a lot of new details I didn't get from 1 and 2.

Yeah, Birth by Sleep plays a huge part in 3. Dream Drop Distance and 358/2 Days play a small part too. X Back Cover and Re:Coded have an ever smaller role.

2 hours ago, Willreaper41 said:

You need the spreadsheet? I kind of just downloaded it, how do I post the attachment from my PC?

Yep, otherwise I'd still have to create an overview of the scores. Now I only have to check the sheets.

To add to TugaSonic's post: after uploading it to Google Drive, press the blue Share button in the upper right part of the screen, adjust the settings so that people with the link can view the sheet, copy the link, and post it here.