Valyrious

Spiderman: Silver Lining DLC Suits

12 posts in this topic

Nice.  I guess these will be the last as no other DLC has been discussed?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JNSpradlin said:

Nice.  I guess these will be the last as no other DLC has been discussed?


Yup. Unless they're working on more but I wouldn't be surprised if they've already been greenlit for the sequel.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Feel free to bitch about no Raimi suit. /s
Into the Spiderverse suit is better. Fight me

 


 

 

I'd fight you but I can't because I have the Spiderman Birthday suit:giggle:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No more suits for this game now, probably.

 

Sequel in 2-4 years with more suits and you can import the suits you earned from this game to the new one.

 

Probably not but it would be cool.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valyrious said:

Feel free to bitch about no Raimi suit. /s
Into the Spiderverse suit is better. Fight me.

wvN6cYc.jpg

Ahh don't worry about the Raimi suit, I'm sad about no Venom suit or the Captain Universe suit. I don't think they added the white 2099 suit. Yeah, I know Venom/Carnage would probably be used for the sequel, but still

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Ahh don't worry about the Raimi suit, I'm sad about no Venom suit or the Captain Universe suit. I don't think they added the white 2099 suit. Yeah, I know Venom/Carnage would probably be used for the sequel, but still


Much better off waiting for the Venom suit in a full fledged sequel rather than a 3 hour long DLC.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valyrious said:


Much better off waiting for the Venom suit in a full fledged sequel rather than a 3 hour long DLC.

I await that day I play as Spider-Ham. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’re alright, probably the better of the DLC suits. Raimi suit would’ve been better for me, but I wasn’t expecting it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like these.

I love that the Spider-Verse one looks 1 to 1 from the movie with that grid texture on it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad that there won't be a future foundation suit but maybe in the next game? I'm guessing the black suit is being saved for the next one too.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.