How do you boost trophies in this game?

I'm about 100 hours in the game and I'm having a great time! But I would like to boost some of the more luck and skill based trophies since I'm awful with The Huntress and The Nurse... but how...? The guide says that it should work if you look for a match at the same the murderer has a lobby set up but I have literally tried this hundreds of times and not once did I end up in the same match with my murderer... what am I doing wrong...? Please help. 

• Like 1

As you can see by platinum rarity it's not easy.

Step 1: Killer starts lobby

Step 2: Friend/friends try to join

Step 3: Randoms joins killer lobby?

Step 4: Killer and friends repeat steps 1 and 2

Time of day and ranks also matters. Can take a long time to get into a friends lobby or i might go fast.

Edited by Quink666

Yea I guess so... the problem is also that I can't find the lobby even when there's nobody there. The Murderers lobby didn't have anyone joining for over 10 minutes but I still couldn't find it...

And I also figured the rank mattered so I waited until they reset today but the thing is, the murderer is now rank 19 and I'm 15 so I figured that I needed to rank up with the murderer but the thing is, as I played with my rank 19 murderer on an alternate account I got matched up constantly with rank 10, 11 and 12 players... so rank 10 is fine with 19 but 15 isn't...? I really don't understand the matchmaking.

If the time of day matters then what would be the optimal time for trying to boost? I really like this game and I don't want this to ruin the experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Do a SWF lobby with the people you are boosting with, turn off crossplay, then ready up at the same time with your boosting killer. If the killer finds an empty lobby, they can wait for SWF players to join if not, just have the killer leave and reset. Keep doing it till you find each other. It is possible, as I done it several times for a few trophies.
Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 1