Trophy Guide for Returning Players

4 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

good job! thanks.

Np, thanks!

Just now, Bahamut3104 said:

Is everything basically the same as it was in the DLC or can you have multiple people for battles such as the end of the "story"?

It's exactly the same. The only thing new is the new bonus missions.

39 minutes ago, jeckert82 said:

I don't have the final bonus battle listed on the yellow orb. Are there prerequisites? I beat every bonus battle once but did not do the powered up bonus battle of any of them.

I had the final battle right when I loaded the game up, but there have been speculations about why the final battle doesn't appear for some.

The main suggestion I've seen so far has been to check if you have the whole map powered up.

• Like 1

If you updated Final Fantasy xv on the 13th you cannot get into Comrades and it asks you to download the standalone version. I finished the DLC version before the update and then updated the game so I have not tried to get into the DLC since. Sorry if there was confusion.

Edited by jeckert82
added information

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

So much misinformation in here about the Ardyn fight. 

You need to beat the bahamut rematch quest against the stronger version of Bahamut to unlock the Ardyn fight. Wasted a lot of time trying other suggestions.

Really? He was available immediately for me, but i've already done the Bahamut rematch before the standalone version. If that's true i'll update this then.

12 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

Really? He was available immediately for me, but i've already done the Bahamut rematch before the standalone version. If that's true i'll update this then.

We tested a variety of possibilities.

1 - Electrical grid had no bearing. I had not completed it, so I filled in the one node I was missing, and yet my buddy (incomplete electrical grid) and I both still did not see the Ardyn fight.

2 - The second tier bonus missions seemed to have no bearing. We completed them all on their easier forms, and then their harder versions, and we both still saw no Ardyn fight.

3 - We thought that Ardyn may show up if we went and did the original Bahamut fight in Galdin Quay. This didn't cause Ardyn's fight to show up. 

4 - We both completed the Bahamut rematch after reading a tip online. Ardyn showed up immediately after this, as advertised.

Credit to @killerJAZZ420 and myself, hope this helps clarify for some people.

Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

1 - Electrical grid had no bearing. I had not completed it, so I filled in the one node I was missing, and yet my buddy (incomplete electrical grid) and I both still did not see the Ardyn fight.

2 - The second tier bonus missions seemed to have no bearing. We completed them all on their easier forms, and then their harder versions, and we both still saw no Ardyn fight.

3 - We thought that Ardyn may show up if we went and did the original Bahamut fight in Galdin Quay. This didn't cause Ardyn's fight to show up. 

4 - We both completed the Bahamut rematch after reading a tip online. Ardyn showed up immediately after this, as advertised.

Alright, thanks! I'll update the post.

4 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

I will refute this only because I did not do the Bahamut Rematch, however I did do the Ifrit Rematch and immediately had access to Ardyn/Ravus

7 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Lights over Eos didn't auto pop for me any suggestions?

Go buy watts with gil? Can back up your save beforehand, if you don't want to lose the money. If you did this to get the trophy, it could be why it isn't autopopping. That was my theory for why it didn't for me, at least.